Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Give up our tea break? No way!
2. We had a chat in our tea break.
3. We have no official tea break but sometimes one of us goes out and gets tea for the others.
4. During the tea break, I was able to chat with the doctor for a few minutes.
5. And you even get a tea break without a floating plastic fly in the cup or a plate of rubber biscuits.
6. It was during the tea break that Meredith began to feel agitated again.
7. Only at the end of the tea break did it reappear again without a guard.
8. When the tea break comes everybody rushes to the model, holding their cups over the plan.
9. Had a tea break at the library cafe. Hot vanilla with new york cheese cake.
10. How long will they be over their tea break?
11. Morning and afternoon tea break with refreshment.
12. Give up our tea break? NO way!
13. In some companies they have a tea break in the morning and afternoon.
14. Give up our tea break?
15. Let's take tea break.
16. Our bloody - minded foreman wouldn't give us a tea break.
16. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
17. Set lunch & drink ice breaking session, fun games for dating, tea break, gift exchange.
18. Several manufacturing plants have encountered serious troubles in England because of the famed British tea break.
19. Later at the same location, while having a morning tea break, Mary wearing a massive sun visor was told her head covering was inappropriate.
More similar words: sea breeze, abreast, break, break in, break-up, break off, breaker, break out, break up, outbreak, break down, tax break, break away, breaking, breakdown, daybreak, break even, break into, breakfast, breakable, keep abreast of, break the ice, break ground, breakthrough, break through, heartbreaking, bed and breakfast, groundbreaking, power breakfast, sabre.