Random good picture Not show
1. The Spanish media were still sniping at the British press yesterday.
2. The media gave his personal life a pretty firm going-over.
3. The media has brought more unwelcome attention to the Royal Family.
4. Giving these events a lot of media coverage merely perpetuates the problem.
5. She's very adept at dealing with the media.
6. The media is full of shock-horror headlines about under-age crime.
7. He accused the British media of pursuing a vendetta against him.
8. The government has accused the media of bias.
9. He was portrayed in the media as a complete fiend.
10. He didn't like the media probing into his past.
11. The media played up the prospects for a settlement.
12. Now he faces virulent attacks from the Italian media.
13. The media has been speaking in glowing terms of the relationship between the two countries.
14. These problems have been exaggerated by the media.
15. The car was launched with a massive media/advertising blitz, involving newspapers, magazines, television and radio.
16. For weeks the media has been building up the national basketball team.
17. The allegations received widespread media coverage.
18. The event was widely covered by the mass media.
19. Politicians accuse the media of talking up the possibility of a riot.
20. The mass media forms a web of communications.
21. The local media reported rioting across the country.
22. Unnecessary anxiety has been caused by media hysteria and misinformation.
23. He was a past-master at manipulating the media for his own ends.
24. The interplay between the new politics and the modern media will unbalance the political process and inhibit its workings.
25. If a politician transgresses(sentencedict.com), that is not the fault of the media.
26. My original statement has been completely distorted by the media.
27. The debate will play out in the meetings and in the media over the next week or two.
28. Throughout her career she has very successfully manipulated the media.
29. He's usually very adept at keeping his private life out of the media.
30. The company's donation was surely motivated by self-interest, as it attracted a lot of media attention.
More similar words: immediate, medium, medical, medication, medal, armed, come down, diary, Indian, Canadian, dialogue, diabetes, diamonds, diagnose, diagnoses, radiation, diagnosis, edit, editor, edition, predict, on credit, dedicate, engaged in, succeed in, incredible, incredibly, carpe diem, ingredient, expedition.