Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. The article was misleading, and the newspaper has apologized.
2. The New York Times has this very laudatory article about your retirement.
3. For that article he has worked over some 30 volumes of Chinese history.
4. The article trivializes the whole issue of equal rights.
5. An article in the newspaper caught my attention.
6. She wrote a seminal article on the subject while she was still a student.
7. His article is stuffed with cliche.
8. The article was full of racist undertones.
9. To write a good article, you need to marshal all the facts together and then judge and arrange them.
10. I've brought with me an article from yesterday's paper that I thought might amuse you.
11. The author of the article is nameless.
12. If you will write the article, I'll go over it and touch it up for you.
13. She's just had an article published in their weekend supplement.
14. Your article brought back sad memories for me.
15. The article was a savage attack on her past actions.
16. He denied that the article had been in any way prurient.
17. Her article brilliantly demolishes his argument.
18. The article describes the chronological sequence of events.
19. The libel claim followed an article which insinuated that the President was lying.sentencedict.com
20. The article accurately reflects public opinion.
21. A leading article in "The Times" accused the minister of lying.
22. A tag was attached to each article.
23. Every article on the breakfast table was fetched away with a hideous crash.
24. The article embodied all his opinions on the incident.
25. The article is rather technical in places.
26. For Republicans it is almost an article of faith that this tax should be cut.
27. Fake designer watches are sold at a fraction of the price of the genuine article.
28. The teacher divided the class and took one section to the library and left the other to write an article.
29. references are given in full at the end of this article.
30. The editor said a lot of readers would be incensed by my article on abortion.
More similar words: particle, artistic, articulate, particular, participant, participate, in particular, particularly, participation, vehicle, partial, artifact, partially, vertical, take part in, artificial, publicly, cycle, clerk, clear, uncle, circle, muscle, miracle, clear out, unclear, manacle, nuclear, clear up, clear off.