Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. You will need to drain the central heating system before you replace the radiator.
2. Our house is very central, so we can easily get to theatres and cinemas.
3. The central character is a malevolent witch out for revenge.
4. There were two doors leading off the central room.
5. The shops are in a central position in the city.
6. A huge bomb blast rocked central London last night.
7. The flat has gas-fired central heating.
8. He crossed the street and walked alongside Central Park.
9. We beamed the program to the countries of Central America.
10. Desert land stretches eastward across Arabia into Central Asia.
11. In the past central government had a monopoly on television broadcasting.
11. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
12. The smoke signals from the central bank suggest further cuts are coming.
13. These ideas have always been central to Western culture.
14. We've converted from coal to gas central heating.
15. Alienation is a central motif in her novels.
16. The shops in central London keep open late on Thursday evenings.
17. The information is transmitted electronically to the central computer.
18. Parliament remains the central institution of the constitution of the United Kingdom.
19. The central issue is that of widespread racism.
20. The hotel is centrally located between Dam Square and Central Station.
21. The north central states have a very different kind of climate.
22. The programme was approved at a plenary session of the Central Committee last week.
23. A band of light rain and showers extended from the Canadian border to Central Texas.
24. Data is transmitted via a modem link to the central office.
25. In many churches the side aisles are separated from the central aisle by a row of arches.
26. Their first job was to rewire the whole house and install central heating.
27. There's a mini-library in each classroom(sentencedict.com), as well as the central library.
28. There is undoubtedly a groundswell of support for the idea of a strong central authority.
29. The foreign ministers are meeting in the splendour of Oktyabrskaya Hotel in central Moscow.
30. We should recant all opinions which are in conflict with those proclaimed by the central leadership.
More similar words: concentrate, concentration, concentrating, entrance, neutral, Cent., contrast, contract, scent, per cent, decent, accent, recent, center, entry, contractor, contrast to, by contrast, century, enthrall, recently, incentive, to the contrary, percentage, centurion, entreat, accentuate, adolescent, on the contrary, entrepreneur.