Random good picture Not show
2. Life is a series of collisions with the future. It is not the sum of what we have been, but what we yearn to be.
3. The TV series 'An Angel at my Table' was based on the autobiographies of the New Zealand author Janet Frame.
4. The movie consisted of a series of flashbacks.
5. The series will include both fiction and non-fiction.
6. Bank staff are to stage a series of lightning strikes in a dispute over staffing.
7. In a series of spot checks, police searched buses crossing the border.
8. Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.
9. The series of paintings is quite an accomplishment.
10. The programme is back for a new series with a great line-up of musicians and comedy acts.
11. A series of coup attempts and mutinies within the armed forces destabilized the regime.
11. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
12. The astronauts are conducting a series of experiments to learn more about how the body adapts to weightlessness.
13. You need a long series of data to be able to discern such a trend.
14. The third book in the series is currently in preparation.
15. I took a series of badly paid secretarial jobs which made me really miserable.
16. Nothing in life is despair, a series of disaster will be can't withstand the sunshine nightmare, to be bumpy.Life is the dojo, alive is a kind of practice.
17. Viewing figures for the series have dropped dramatically.
18. The police are investigating a series of attacks in the area.
19. The French constructed a series of fortresses from Dunkirk on the Channel coast to Douai.
20. The group suffered an extraordinary series of minor mishaps.
21. The government was rocked by a series of scandals.
22. We heard a series of explosions. They seemed quite close by.
23. There has been a series of sexual attacks on women in the area.
24. Best wishes and sincere congratulations on your graduation.May this special day be the commencement of the continued series of upward steps to further success.
25. "The Scarlet Capsule" was a parody of the popular 1959 TV series "The Quatermass Experiment".
26. The events of the hero's childhood are shown as a series of flashbacks.
27. At five o'clock in the afternoon the city streets are a series of bottlenecks.
28. John Peel is back behind the microphone for a new series.
29. The Government's political enemies were quick to pick up on this series of disasters.
30. The director drew the meeting out for another hour with a series of tedious questions.
More similar words: a series of, priest, menagerie, experience, experienced, developing countries, facies, species, facilities, acquiescence, user, dried, laser, serve, friend, insert, closer, desert, assert, variety, briefly, carrier, in brief, barrier, serving, serve as, dessert, reserve, observe, adviser.