Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Tough--minded optimists approach problems with a can-do philosophy and emerge stronger from tragedies.
2. The approach taken by US courts has been more progressive than that in Britain.
3. Be careful how you approach her - she's very temperamental.
4. There's a certain novelty value in this approach.
5. They had to approach the castle through thick swamps.
6. The wine made him bold enough to approach her and introduce himself.
7. Dr. Mesibov set forth the basis of his approach to teaching students.
8. We would prefer a more orthodox approach/solution to the problem.
9. The company is taking a more robust approach to management.
10. He didn't approach the front door at once.
11. We like this approach because it fits in with our own preconceptions.
12. Two broad types of approach can be identified.
12. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and create good sentences.
13. My doctor takes a holistic approach to disease.
14. He has a thoughtful approach to his work.
15. You should slow down as you approach the junction.
16. They've taken a very cautious approach.
17. Perhaps you should adopt a more conciliatory approach.
18. Bloomfield's approach to linguistics was based on observation of the language.
19. Warm breezes index the approach of spring.
20. We must approach the problem from a different standpoint.
21. The local authority's approach to health care seems totally haphazard.
22. In business, the pragmatic approach to problems is often more successful than an idealistic one.
23. As you approach the town, you'll see the college on the left.
24. The government is proclaiming a carrot-and-stick approach to the problem.
25. This approach seems very sensible to me.
26. With close friends in their lives,people develop courage and positive attitudes.Teenagers have the moral support to assert their individuality;the elderly approach their advanced years with optimism and an interest in life.
27. You need to be more flexible and imaginative in your approach.
28. We need to rethink the way we consume energy. Take, for instance, our approach to transport.
29. There are doubts as to the usefulness of this approach .
30. Police and bodyguards had to protect him as the almost hysterical crowds struggled to approach him.
More similar words: approve, approval, approve of, appropriate, approximately, coach, appreciation, road, broad, take into account, throat, on the road, railroad, take the road, broadcast, each, teach, beach, reach, preach, teacher, attach, each other, reach out, attach to, each time, at home and abroad, apply, apple, happy.