Random good picture Not show
1. It was feared that the break-up of the oil tanker would result in further pollution.
2. The break-up of the pop group came as no surprise.
3. He moved away after the break-up of his marriage.
4. Long separations had contributed to their marriage break-up.
5. The library is unique and its break-up would be a sad reflection on the value we place on our heritage.
6. The break-up of her marriage marked an all-time low in her life.
7. He did nothing to stop the break-up of their marriage.
8. She turned to drugs after the break-up of her marriage.
9. The government decided against using force to break-up the demonstrations.
10. The break-up of their marriage was an enormous liberation for her.
10. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress every day!
11. She went to live abroad after the break-up of her marriage.
12. She moved to London after the break-up of her marriage .
13. They are terribly upset by the break-up of their parents' marriage.
14. The political thinking behind the break-up is less predictable.
15. The announcements about Princess Margaret's divorce and Anne's break-up came only after solicitors had agreed terms.
16. It happens that the break-up of the great southern continent of Gondwanaland began during the age of the dinosaurs.
17. Child abuse, wife battering, family break-up, delinquency and alcoholism are no respecters of beautiful surroundings.
18. With the uncertainty caused by the break-up of the Soviet empire it would seem to be very unwise to drop our defences.
19. Now in vogue are divestment, MBOs, and break-up bids.
20. What finally caused the break-up of your marriage?
21. They had experienced the break-up of the Bretton Woods system and increasing international financial uncertainty.
22. Setting her life back on an even keel after their break-up had been incredibly difficult.
23. At no time did a majority of Czechoslavakia's citizens support the country's break-up.
24. It was her father's fondness for drink that brought about the break-up of her parents' marriage.
25. The chapter concludes with a brief examination of some of the factors causing family break-up.
26. Some grandparents were acquired through adoption, or through remarriage following family break-up.
27. Arnold has hinted to pals that Mona's friendship with David Mellor played at least some part in his marriage break-up.
28. Harry hinted that his friendship with Mona might have contributed to his marriage break-up.
29. They have threatened strikes, boycotts and demonstrations if the sale and break-up go ahead.
30. The past 30 years has seen a continuation of the break-up of the old landlord and tenant system.
More similar words: break up, speak up, break, break off, break out, breaker, break in, outbreak, break away, break down, breaking, breakdown, breakable, breakfast, break into, break the ice, break ground, break through, breakthrough, heartbreaking, groundbreaking, bread, freak, creak, wreak, breath, breach, breast, freaky, streak.