1. His most significant political achievement was the abolition of the death penalty.
2. The amniocentesis test carries a significant risk of miscarriage.
3. Penicillin was an extremely significant medical discovery.
4. A small but significant number of 11-year-olds are illiterate.
5. The move was regarded as significant in Japan.
6. A significant number of indecent assaults on women go unreported.
7. This is a significant contribution to knowledge.
8. The Chinese Dragon Boat Festival is a significant holiday celebrated in China, and the one with the longest history. The Dragon Boat Festival is celebrated by boat races in the shape of dragons. Competing teams row their boats forward to a drumbeat racing to reach the finish end first.
9. This is a significant piece of legislation.
10. There has been a significant increase in the number of women students in recent years.
11. He has won over a significant number of the left-wing deputies.
12. There are no significant differences between the education systems of the two countries.
13. Today is a significant day for me.
14. They have had a significant change in policy on paternity leave.
15. Recent elections have shown significant gains by right-wing groups.
16. The opinion polls show a significant fall in her popularity.
17. The navy played a limited but significant role in defeating the rebellion.
18. The firm should concede a significant salary increase to its employees.
18. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
19. Do you think it's significant that he hasn't replied to my letter yet?
20. The study showed a significant correlation between the baby's sleeping position and the risk of cot death.
21. The moment marked a significant shift in attitudes to the war.
22. Is there any significant difference in quality between these two items?
23. Please inform us if there are any significant changes in your plans.
24. One of the best memories I have of him was when I first got him. It is a very significant moment in my life.
25. Persistence is the common trait of anyone who has had a significant impact on the world.
26. A small percentage reduction in the cost of materials would mean a significant increase in profit.
27. high-talent people lazy by nature, if, that is, not from efforts to develop his talents, his achievements would not have significant, sometimes, rather it would be better than him at the day low.
28. Their change of plan is strange but I don't think it's significant.
29. She looked at him across the table and gave him a significant smile.
30. The institution of a Freedom of Information Act has had a significant effect.
More similar words: significantly, significance, sign in, specifically, esterification, identification, sign on, signal, design, resign, assign, terrific, specific, designs, designer, design for, scientific, artificial, signature, assignment, efficacy, uniform, even if, cognitive, magnitude, recognition, sigh, office, campaign, foreigner.