Random good picture Not show
1. We were gratified by the response to our appeal.
2. I've had no response to my letter.
3. When her knock elicited no response , she opened the door and peeped in.
4. The response to the jury's verdict was one of outrage.
4. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
5. They waited for his habitual response.
6. This is in response to your letter of November 4, 1998.
7. His response was full of pretentious nonsense.
8. He was gratified by Lucy's response.
9. She laughed in response to his jokes.
10. The initial response has been encouraging.
11. Our immediate response to the attack was sheer horror.
12. His response was one of complete disbelief.
13. Mr. Dambar was gratified by his response.
14. I'm sorry I punched him, it was a reflex action/response.
15. We are writing in response to your letter of October 21, 1998.
16. I received an encouraging response to my advertisement.
17. He miscalculated badly when he underestimated the response of the international community to the invasion.
18. The law was passed in response to public pressure.
19. The only flaw is the slightly slow response times when you press the buttons.
20. The government has been cautious in its response to the report.
21. The response has been overwhelmingly favorable.
22. In response, Charles VI sent a punitive expedition to Brittany[sentencedict.com], raping and killing the populace.
23. The bishop's speech has prompted an angry response from both political parties.
24. We must make an immediate response.
25. His response was immediate and emphatic.
26. She has received a response from that college to her application.
27. Weeping is a normal response to pain.
28. Mr Norris said he was hopeful that his request would elicit a positive response.
29. He wishes the govern-ment would be more attentive to detail in their response.
30. He wondered if the psychiatrist was trying to goad him into some unguarded response.
More similar words: be responsible for, respond, respondent, correspondent, corresponding to, sponsor, bespoke, on the spot, tablespoon, consent, consensus, consequence, consecutive, in consequence, consequently, respectively, conservation, conservative, with respect to, irrespective of, keep on, opponent, component, spoon, spouse, enter upon, despite, desperate, teaspoon, especially.