Random good picture Not show
3. The summer soldier and the sunshine patriot will, in this crisis, shrink from the service of his country; but he that stands it NOW deserves the love and thanks of man and woman.
4. During the summer she worked as a lifeguard.
5. She should wear a thinner shirt in summer.
6. The color of leaves is green in summer.
7. The students love camping out in summer holidays.
8. All summer vacation long they just bummed around.
9. I love Italy[http://Sentencedict.com], especially in summer.
10. We have breakfast on the balcony in summer.
11. I've got a whole summer memories.
12. Her skin tans very quickly in the summer.
13. A trip to the Summer Palace is programmed for next Sunday.
14. She's only wearing a thin summer jacket .
15. We're going to do some hiking this summer.
16. We can't afford to go abroad this summer.
17. In the summer months a different set of climatic factors come into play.
18. Each summer a new batch of students tries to find work.
19. During the summer, my skin sometimes gets greasy.
20. The arctic shore remains frozen until the summer thaw.
21. It was the height of summer and the land was parched and brown.
22. In summer we mow our lawn once a week.
23. I need a lightweight jacket for the summer evenings.
24. We worked on the farm in summer.
25. The summer storm laid the crops.
26. Now it's time to store away your fur coats for the summer.
27. Summer is the second season in a year. It is between spring and autumn. The sun of summer is the hottest; the water of summer is the warmest; the places of interests in summer are the most crowded throughout the world.
28. We rented a house on the seafront for the summer.
29. The congestion in the city gets even worse during the summer.
30. The farmers were racing against the rainy season, trying to gather in the summer crops.
More similar words: summit, summary, summation, commercial, consumer, comment, commence, sum up, comment on, recommend, assume, resume, immediate, consume, from memory, former, farmer, sumptuous, emerge, camera, assumption, presumably, recommendation, consumption, cameras, formerly, performer, American, numerous, customer.