Random good picture Not show
1. He was attended by a numerous retinue.
2. There are numerous people in the square.
3. Numerous houses collapsed as a result of the Tangshan Earthquake in 1976.
4. The numerous rivers heart surface, threads a needle the line to suture sadly.
5. The book contains numerous plagiarized passages.
6. Numerous Umbrian towns hold their own summer festivals of music, theatre, and dance.
7. Sex crimes were just as numerous as they are today.
8. Numerous items of correspondence have been received on this subject.
9. Party activists with lower middle class pedigrees are numerous.
10. Numerous attempts have been made to hide the truth.
11. Numerous loving wishes for my wife who will always be my valuable Christmas gift and everything to me.
12. His views have been expressed in numerous speeches.
13. The doctor has cured numerous people of appendicitis.
14. The numerous biographies of Baldwin cast little light on the subject.
15. It's a difficult piece, with numerous changes of tempo.
16. Numerous marriages now end in divorce.
17. The numerous awards on the walls bear witness to his great success.
18. There have been numerous exchanges of views between the two governments.
19. By the mid-twelfth century pilgrims were numerous enough to merit a guidebook.
20. The doctors gave numerous examples of patients being expelled from hospital.
21. Numerous small contributions soon bulk up into a considerable sum.
21. Wish you can benefit from sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
22. Numerous houses collapsed in the Earthquake.
23. The related publications are far too numerous to list individually.
24. The ground was loaned out for numerous events including pop concerts.
25. The two leaders have worked together on numerous occasions .
26. The press office fielded numerous calls from the media.
27. The same word can carry numerous meanings.
28. He was asked to sit on numerous committees.
29. Despite numerous attempts to diet, her weight soared.
30. I had not felt warm since I went through numerous winters,until I met you.
More similar words: come round, generous, obstreperous, monument, a number of, consumer, any number of, to the number of, a large number of, round and round, number, aluminum, volume, resume, assume, consume, costume, hero, document, erode, instrument, farmer, former, documentary, emerge, camera, summer, on the road, American, cameras.