Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. This camera has a built-in flash.
2. The camera panned from her face to a middleaged man.
3. My camera needs a new flash bulb.
4. The focus on my camera isn't working properly.
5. I should not leave my briefcase and camera bag unguarded.
6. Make sure you insure your camera against loss or damage.
7. Don't forget the camera before you leave for the trip.
8. You're holding the camera the wrong way up!
9. A future version of the camera is currently being developed.
10. I forgot to take my camera with me to Portugal,(sentencedict.com) so I couldn't take any photos.
11. I bought the camera and case as advertised in the catalogue.
12. At the beginning of the film, the camera zooms in to show two people sitting by the side of a river.
13. He petitioned for a retrial in camera.
14. The film was taken by a camera mounted on a hang - glider.
15. Simply point your camera at the subject and press the button.
16. I dropped my camera on the pavement and bust it.
16. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
17. 'Don't forget the camera.' 'Remind me about it nearer the time.'
18. Saivonsac shot the entire film with a hand-held camera.
19. The lense of the camera should be screened from direct sunlight.
20. He offered to swap his camera for hers.
21. The camera was mounted on a sturdy tripod.
22. She disengaged the film advance mechanism on the camera.
23. The camera adjusts the lens aperture and shutter speed automatically.
24. It is a fallacy to say that the camera never lies.
25. Use a weatherproof rucksack to carry your camera and lenses around in.
26. The camera incorporates a redeye reduction facility.
27. I like to experiment with different light filters on my camera.
28. He pounced on the photographer, beat him up and smashed his camera.
29. Tourists were scrambling over the rocks looking for the perfect camera angle.
30. Would you like my old TV in exchange for this camera?
More similar words: cameras, American, camp, campus, campaign, name, game, same, flame, frame, former, farmer, by name, summer, emerge, performer, formerly, all the same, good name, the same as, numerous, come round, emerging, consumer, merchant, customer, tournament, framework, emergency, commercial.