Random good picture Not show
(1) It's raining, which presumably means that your football match will be cancelled.
(2) She is aware of the difficulties, presumably?
(3) He had gone to the reception desk, presumably to check out.
(4) The government will presumably sit on the report until after the election.
(5) Presumably the bad weather has delayed the flight.
(6) He will presumably resign in view of the complete failure of his policy.
(7) The report is presumably correct.
(8) Presumably he just forgot to send the letter.
(9) Presumably this is where the accident happened.
(10) You'll be taking the car, presumably?
(11) They can presumably afford to buy a bigger apartment.
(12) I couldn't concentrate, presumably because I was so tired.
(13) Presumably, the rational shareholder would do this up to the point at which marginal benefit was equated with marginal cost.
(14) If the original statement requires correction it is presumably necessary to seek leave to amend although the rules are silent on this.
(15) Presumably the nomads brought them with them when they came.
(16) If such an enclosure existed it would presumably, as at Corbridge, have been fortified by a masonry wall.
(17) The plates would then presumably move along with the currents, connecting the upwellings and downwellings in giant convection cells.
(18) Presumably preliminary consultation by conservation agencies and institutional involvement of local people in plan formulation and implementation would avoid these clashes.
(19) This presumably means that leave must be sought to file a supplementary statement where any time limit for filing evidence has expired.
(20) Secondly, admission to a psychiatric unit has presumably been the result of distress which in many cases will persist after admission.
(21) Presumably the metabolism of brain cells is disrupted and some cells die.
(22) We don't know how he died, but presumably it was something he ate or drank.
(23) Others presumably went into employment thus joining the pool of potential young mature age entrants.
(24) Presumably such marked fluctuations are connected with the prevailing weather conditions.
(25) Presumably, the fathers were too busy at work to be interviewed.
(26) The information system used to collate these statistics is presumably extensive and costly.
(27) They fit the animal's information-gathering equipment to particular problems and, presumably, they have been subject to natural selection during evolution. Sentencedict.com
(28) Now near retirement after a long career in product development, Mr Dulude can presumably act without fear or favour.
(29) We then waited in another line to enter a room where, presumably, we would have our medical examinations.
(30) In pastoral Suffolk fewer than half this class were dependent on wages, presumably younger men who were not yet cottagers.
More similar words: resume, probably, inevitably, result, considerably, as a result, result in, result from, as a result of, press, impress, press for, preserve, president, at present, depressed, represent, impressive, impression, presidency, depression, omnipresent, for the present, prescription, presidential, presentation, representation, representative, prestidigitation, human.