Random good picture Not show
2. The American Embassy has already complained.
3. They wore the standard uniform of the well-to-do American out of office hours.
4. Extrapolating from his American findings, he reckons about 80% of these deaths might be attributed to smoking.
5. Generosity is part of the American character.
6. The Yanomami people live in the South American jungle.
7. You can be paid in pounds sterling or American dollars.
8. The weather presented a particular challenge, especially for American servicemen unaccustomed to subarctic conditions.
9. He was invited to lecture on American literature at our college.
10. It is already obvious that all four American systems have leapfrogged over the European versions.
11. Washington politicians are out of touch with the American people.
12. He has an intimate knowledge of American literature.
13. McCarthyism is named after the American politician Joseph McCarthy, who in the 1950s accused many Americans of being Communists.
14. The broad plains of the American West.
15. Fireworks have long been an American tradition on the Fourth of July.
16. She has had many credits and name-checks in American Vogue.
17. They were the pioneers of the American West.
18. She is under contract to a major American computer firm.
19. Please debit my Mastercard / Visa / American Express card .
19. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
20. The banks have long competed with American Express's charge cards and various store cards.
21. Die? I should say not, dear fellow. No Barry more would allow such a conventional thing to happen to him. John Barry more, American actor, J.
22. Investments in the U.S. money market have propped up the American dollar.
23. I always couple Hemingway and Steinbeck together as being typically American writers.
24. The President called on educators and politicians to help him restructure American education.
25. He was my only Chinese companion during my stay in American.
26. Unfavourable economic conditions were blocking a recovery of the American insurance market.
27. After 15 years in the USA, he has finally decided to apply for American citizenship.
28. Until now, the government has only enforced the ban with regard to American ships.
29. She was born in New York and has an American passport.
30. The United States is sending a naval task force to the area to evacuate American citizens.