Random good picture Not show
1. They realized they had wandered into a minefield.
2. Tax is a minefield for the unwary.
3. The whole subject is a political minefield.
4. They were skirmishing close to the minefield now.
5. The legalisation of cannabis is a political minefield.
6. International law is a minefield for anyone not familiar with its complexity.
7. Those who successfully navigate this social minefield are accepted by the royal family.
8. The Chinese offensive lineup can be a minefield for opposing blockers.
9. Tax can be a minefield for the unwary.
10. This minefield is compounded by the moral nature of the problem; about what is and is not acceptable behaviour.
11. Following that line[sentencedict.com], we were walking into a minefield.
12. Too pricey-and a legal minefield according to our friends in the Police.
13. The subject of abortion is a political minefield.
14. Mr Kinnock has been led through a minefield of interviews and policy statements without serious damage.
15. The big fellow was in a minefield without an exit sign.
16. This is a legal minefield, and infringement of the regulations can lead to severe penalties, both civil and criminal.
17. To go into the minefield not knowing the path I cut is death.
17. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
18. Suggesting changes to the benefits system would be a political minefield.
19. You will first have to pick your way through the minefield of professional advice.
20. Choosing the right school can be a bit of a minefield.
21. The new Administration has to pick its way through the minefield of legislation.
22. McCready saw the rolling waves of razor-wire looming ahead of him, the end of the minefield.
23. There has long been an unspoken consensus across the party spectrum that challenging the system would be to enter a political minefield.
24. He was much better about people whom he knew, and the seventeenth century is a minefield for amateur historians.
25. It is as if it is walking through a minefield.
26. The next moment Miss Kilspindie's front door opened and a white mask surmounted by a minefield of curlers peered out.
27. Mozart's music seems so danceable, but most choreographers regard it as a minefield.
28. Under my instruction, Soap Distant has turned the allotments into a veritable minefield.
29. Swimming through a jellyfish-infested sea is like advancing through a minefield.
30. Although they can prove good investments they are a minefield for the uninitiated.
More similar words: force field, battlefield, battle field, field, afield, fields, subfield, outfield, infield, field day, airfield, field trip, cornfield, depth of field, field of view, track and field, magnetic field, field of vision, electric field, yield, wield, shield, shielded, yielding, unwieldy, shielding, unyielding, windshield, benefit, benefice.