Random good picture Not show
1. A searing drive by utility infielder Mark Lewis careered into her ribs, leaving a sore, big bruise.
2. He gets jammed, he can fight off pitches and drop hits over the infield.
3. Can he afford an infield grounder from the scrappy player,(Sentencedict.com ) which could lead to a double play?
4. Mesa got Hammonds to ground sharply to the right side of the infield for what looked like an easy double play.
5. Hound Tor shows this very clearly, with its infield demarcated by corn ditches and endless pasture on the moor beyond.
6. Anderson scrambles out as an ambulance races across the infield.
7. The cat used the infield like a sandbox.
8. Ryan Stromsborg, a sophomore from Notre Dame High, is challenging for a starting spot in the infield and outfield.
9. Only minutes before the final whistle, Halliday weaved his way infield, causing the disruption from which Morris was to score.
10. For instance, could the infield fly rule be in some way analogous to punctuated equilibrium?
11. Then rookie Tony Batista popped an 0-2 pitch through the right side of the infield.
12. Yards away on the infield, a marching band was tuning up.
13. The Yankees are losing 9-0 in a playoff game when Jair beats out an infield hit to the right side.
14. But it couldn't have been easy being Billy Ripken either, an unexceptional major league 4)infielder craning his neck for notice while the press swarmed around Hall of Famer and elder brother Cal.
15. The new infielder really covers the ground at second base.
16. Shortstop - Defensive infielder between second and third base.
17. The interception by an infielder of a throw to home plate from the outfield.
18. In baseball, as well, neither the spectacular batter nor the brilliant infielder is recognized as truly valuable until he acquires this capacity to blend into the harmonies of the team.
More similar words: infield, fielder, winfield scott, outfielder, center fielder, corn field, cornfield, field event, shielder, field, afield, fields, subfield, outfield, oil field, field day, hayfield, fielding, shielded, oilfield, midfield, airfield, gas field, garfield, ice field, ball field, in the field, field work, field trip, field test.