1. What kind of potage do you serve?
2. W: Very well, sir . Potage minestrone and American club house sandwich . Just a minute, sir.
3. Customer:I would like to have a potage and crabmeat croquette and ...some rolls.
4. Ca : Potage, crabmeat croquette and rolls. Would you take coffee or tea?
5. I ordered consomme, not potage for the soup.
6. Waitress: Good afternoon. Potage, croquette and rolls. Would you like coffee now?
7. Cuttlefish is another great element in making potage , which is also popular.
8. The color of saffron, with dollops of red tomatoes flecked throughout, this hot potage goes beyond comfort food.
More similar words: dotage, footage, pottage, cabotage, sabotage, pilotage, anecdotage, mess of pottage, stage manager, potash, potato, potable, potation, potassium, hot potato, potato chip, a hot potato, protagonist, couch potato, baked potato, sweet potato, mesopotamia, potato salad, mashed potato, jacket potato, small potatoes, hippopotamus, meat and potatoes, outage, stage.