Random good picture Not show
1. The rebels had tried to sabotage the oil pipeline.
2. Was the fire an accident or sabotage?
3. They conducted a campaign of economic sabotage.
4. The fire at the factory was caused by sabotage.
5. They underwent courses in radio communication, demolition, and sabotage.
6. He accused the opposition of trying to sabotage the election.
7. They had tried to sabotage our plans.
8. They began a campaign of industrial and economic sabotage.
9. This was a deliberate attempt to sabotage the ceasefire.
10. The terrorists were planning acts of sabotage to destabilize the country.
11. They tried to sabotage my birthday party.
12. The bombing was a spectacular act of sabotage.
13. They tried to sabotage my party by getting drunk.
14. Protesters failed to sabotage the peace talks.
15. One of the journalists queried whether sabotage could have been involved.
16. Her insecurities threaten to sabotage her.
17. Sabotage was suspected but after a thorough investigation was never proved.
18. There was little or no sabotage behind the lines.
19. Police investigating the train derailment have not ruled out sabotage.
20. The secret agent was arrested on a charge of sabotage.
21. The police were sure it was a care of sabotage.
22. Police divers were sent down to check the vessel's hull for possible sabotage.
23. Experts believed the crash to be due to pilot error[sentencedict.com],[sentencedict.com/sabotage.html] and sabotage was virtually ruled out of the investigation.
24. To discipline yourself is to love your life. To pamper yourself is to sabotage your life. Dr T.P.Chia
25. What if Everett's putative murderer had been the intended victim of sabotage rather than its practitioner?
26. The attack is being seen as a deliberate attempt to sabotage the peace talks.
27. Each pledged to desist from slander, vilification and acts of sabotage.
28. Now that the partisans were well organized in the Province of Parma they committed many acts of sabotage.
29. People always have too good an opinion about themselves, and they often sabotage themselves without realizing it. Dr T.P.Chia
30. Although open primaries increase voter participation, they also create the potential for sabotage.
More similar words: stage, outage, a stage, heritage, hostage, upstage, cottage, shortage, advantage, percentage, at this stage, take advantage of, bother, both, robot, abbot, usable, bottled, disabled, at bottom, total, disability, sabbatical, potato, not at all, notable, totally, dispensable, not any more, indispensable.