Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Rake a little rock potash fertiliser into the soil around fruit trees and bushes.
2. Apple trees require plenty of potash and nitrogen, especially if the area is grassed over.
3. Dress with 4oz of sulphate of potash per cordon tree or per sqyd around bush trees.
4. The hydroelectric scheme may involve the potash industry in an extra expense.
4. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress every day!
5. A suitable high potash alternative is tomato food.
6. Potash is one of the country's main exports and in 1979 work began on a ￡65 million extraction plant in Amman.
7. Some people make soap will potash with potash lye.
8. The chloride - free potash fertilizer include potassium sulphate, potassium nitrate, potassium dihydrogen phosphate and so on.
9. Potash water glass cement is made up of potash water glass, condensed aluminum phosphate as curing agent and acid-resistant fillings .
10. Potash production in the United States was not developed until World War I.
11. Ten proposed a limit on the Potash Corp. bid, with a median price of $145 a share, the survey showed.
12. Several methods of producing potash fertilizer using potassium feldspar were introduced in brief.
13. In Alberta people mine and drill for oil, potash, petrol and gas.
14. Sodium hydroxide (caustic soda) and potassium hydroxide (caustic potash) are very important industrial chemicals, used in the manufacture of soaps, glass, and many other products.
15. The between different amounts of potash fertilizer the incidence of corn stalk rot was studied.
16. The alkalies called caustic soda and caustic potash (potassium hydroxide) are very important industrial chemicals, with uses in the manufacture of soaps, glass, and numerous other products.
17. Piedmont potassic alteration zone is the product of potash feldspathization, part of the zone is ore body.
18. Shallow polyhalite potash deposit has the instruction meaning for its resource and the prospecting for solid-state solubility potash salt.
19. Spence's product was an ammonium alum which gradually displaced the potash alum which had been made principally at Whitby.
20. Give a little extra nitrogen to blackcurrants and cooking apples; extra potash to gooseberries and red and white currants.
21. This has led to a shift away from the traditional use of phosphate and potash.
22. Soap was locally made from animal fat and lime mixed with potash derived from the burning of green bracken.
23. Potash shortage is often an induced condition caused by too much nitrogen reducing the potash content to an unbalanced proportion.
24. At that level, the net present value of estimated future potash imports equals the NPV of the deal.
25. Once the salts melt, a gray - white substance is left. This is potash.
26. Therefore, the albitization of plagioclase is shown in the early stage of diagenesis and albitization of potash feldspar appears only in the late stage of diagenesis.
27. BHP persists with its $130 a share hostile bid and hopes Potash Corp shareholders will be convinced of the bid's merits. Potash Corp for its part sticks with its "just say no" defense.
28. Described for the first time in this paper the hackly microcline, aa typomorphic mineral in potash metasomatic uranium deposits.
29. Insitu leaching mining of deeply buried polyhalite can alleviate severe shortages of potash resources in China.
30. BHP is trading at a forward price-to-earnings ratio of 9.77 times, while Potash Corp. is trading at 27.2 times.
More similar words: stash, potato, take to task, potable, quota sample, hot potato, a hot potato, baked potato, couch potato, mesopotamia, metastasis, tasty, taste, just as, tassel, ecstasy, taste of, fantasy, pot, put aside, apostasy, set aside, gravitas, distaste, total, not a few, botany, quota, spot, cast aside.