Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. The highest possible stage in moral culture is when we recognize that we ought to control our thoughts.
3. My view of the stage was blocked by the big hat of the woman sitting in front of me.
4. A lot of electric lamps illuminated the stage.
5. She stood alone on stage in the spotlight.
6. The next stage of the trip is about one hundred miles.
7. The equipment is still at the experimental stage.
8. The new plane is in its final design stage.
9. The dormant period is another stage in the life cycle of the plant.
10. They've just reached the halfway stage of the project.
11. The product is at the design stage.
12. The car is presently at the prototype stage.
13. She deserted the stage for army.
14. Bank staff are to stage a series of lightning strikes in a dispute over staffing.
15. But the rock-star whose stage antics used to include smashing guitars is older and wiser now.
16. The chairs were realigned to face the stage.
17. Environmental groups plan to stage public protests during the conference.
18. He was on stage for most of the play.
19. several snags while still at the planning stage.
20. The pillar obstructed our view of the stage.
21. The ballerina bobbed a curtsy before leaving the stage.
22. The project is still at the embryo stage.
23. Standing there on stage I felt a complete idiot.
24. She shows remarkable assurance on stage for one so young.
25. She was applauded as she came on stage.
26. She made her professional stage debut in Swan Lake.
27. It was the first show to use the F-word and show nudity on stage.Sentencedict.com
28. The possibility of enhancing one's knowledge is limitless.Graduation only marks a stage of one's education.Unceasing acquisition of knowledge will unceasingly escalate us to ever higher and higher attainments.
29. I think we should try and keep our arrangements fluid at this stage.
30. Don't worry about the baby not wanting to leave you-it's a stage they all go through.