Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. The potassium content of foodstuffs is very variable.
2. These chemicals modulate the effect of potassium.
3. No potassium did we find in this mineral.
4. Potassium nitrate and potassium chloride are potassium salts.
5. Fruits, vegetables, and wholegrains are rich in potassium.
6. Raw vegetables contain more potassium than cooked ones.
7. However, aldosterone is also regulated by sodium and potassium levels and more importantly by the renin-angiotensin system.
8. But potassium itself is one of the most important radioactive heat sources in the planets.
9. Inorganic salts such as sodium chloride, potassium chloride and potassium iodide form eutectic mixtures with water.
10. The Thorium versus Potassium cross-plot confirms illite as being the main clay and kaolinite as the secondary clay mineral.
11. Conversely, potassium and phosphate are the principal intracellular cations and anions, respectively.
12. The important minerals are calcium, zinc, iron, potassium, magnesium, phosphorus and iodine.
12. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
13. This causes an increase in extracellular potassium concentration.
14. They are not normally thought of as potassium nitrate molecules existing as single entities outside the solid lattice.
15. Some one has suggested I should try potassium permanganate, but what quantities per gallon should I use?
16. However, the adaptation to changing potassium intakes is less rapid and less complete than for sodium.
17. But laxatives prevent potassium from being absorbed by the body.
18. Acidemia tends to decrease potassium excretion, and alkalemia tends to increase potassium excretion.
19. After a very short time, potassium diffuses out of the cell and the previous electrical situation is restored - repolarisation.
20. Many contain potassium salts to counteract the loss of potassium ions from the body during diarrhoea.
21. She suffered from dehydration, her potassium levels were dangerously low, and she had lost 15 pounds.
22. Nitrogen is rapidly lost but immediately available potassium, magnesium and calcium increase as input from the ash.
23. These can be bleached by applying a potassium ferricyanide solution to them.
24. Hydrogen ions then migrate into cells in exchange for potassium ions, which enter the extracellular fluid.
25. Proton concentrations for each sample were then calculated from the hydrogen ion activity and the combined sodium and potassium concentrations.
26. Convenient and effective dyes for introducing into water flows include potassium permanganate, gentian violet, and methyl blue.
27. Asteroids contain a variety of rare radioactive isotopes of potassium, uranium, thorium, rubidium, and so on.
28. Occasionally, a substantially increased platelet or white cell count may lead to apparent increases in plasma potassium concentration.
29. Should the supply of sodium ions presented to the distal exchange sites decrease, potassium excretion decreases also.
30. Initial therapy of patients with large tumor masses has been complicated by large releases of intracellular potassium with resultant refractory hyperkalemia.
More similar words: potash, gymnasium, symposium, assassinated, potato, assassination, take to task, assassin, potable, quota sample, hot potato, a hot potato, couch potato, baked potato, mesopotamia, tassel, rest assured, assist, assign, passing, passive, passion, massive, classic, assigned, classify, assist in, canvassing, compassion, classical.