Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Potato chips are served for the children.
2. Many school boards found segregation a hot potato in the early 1960 s.
3. The potato is vulnerable to several pests.
4. Visitors were roped in for potato picking and harvesting.
5. She took a potato from the fire and sat back on her heels.
6. An average potato has about 90 calories.
7. Just one scoop of mashed potato for me, please.
8. The potato is the most popular vegetable in Britain.
9. You are such a couch potato on weekends.
10. They gave us bags of potato chips .
11. It rained for the potato harvest.
12. The potato is a real monster.
13. Chop the potato into bite-sized pieces.
14. The humble potato may be the key to feeding the world's population.
15. He's turned into a real couch potato since he subscribed to the sports channel.
16. The issue has become a political hot potato .
17. Most of us have never considered the humble potato as a precious gift from nature.
18. Throw the potato peelings on the compost heap.
19. These potato chips are soft.
20. Stick the fork into the potato.
21. The potato rolled under the table.
22. The potato weighs two pounds.
23. Pierce the skin of the potato with a fork.
24. Fry the potato in a little sunflower oil.
25. Put the potato peelings on the compost heap.
26. The cooking time needed depends on the size of the potato.
27. The issue of taxing domestic fuel has become a political hot potato.
28. I went and bought about six dollars' worth of potato chips.
29. Put both vegetables into a bowl and crush with a potato masher.
30. I got the minister on the ear with a potato.
More similar words: not at all, totally, on the spot, hypothesis, potentially, atop, at once, tomato, get at, senator, educator, operator, state, all at once, elevator, at one time, predator, statue, estate, status, indicator, regulator, habitat, at a time, statute, dictate, legislator, regulatory, laboratory, in the heat of.