1. The jury watched video footage of the riots.
2. The film contained some old newsreel footage.
3. The movie contains some recently discovered newsreel footage of the war.
4. Over 80 hours of footage have been distilled into these 40 minutes.
5. People see live footage of the war at home on their televisions.
6. They are planning to show exclusive footage from this summer's festivals.
7. The police replayed footage of the accident over and over again.
8. Woody Allen's film 'Zelig' contains early newsreel footage.
9. It follows a chronological script, interspersing documentary footage with the acted narrative.
10. To complete the footage for the Wildlife in One, we went back to the forest yet again[Sentencedict], for six weeks.
11. To do the Inlay shot required mixing film footage of the city with live action of the Doctor's party.
12. Police are currently studying video footage to identify protesters involved.
13. On the video footage, which was shot by investigators the spring after the nightmare, birds twitter.
14. Poetic, evocative, black-and-white footage alternates with a more pragmatic, colorful picture of the family today.
15. Bogdanovich shot the footage with Boris and booked other actors to complete the film, shooting over the succeeding ten days.
16. Forget the added footage; only the fanatics will even notice.
17. Walt and I referred to a video cassette of the original footage to check continuity and lighting.
18. The network ran into controversy over claims of faked documentary footage.
19. The full-length feature, as yet untitled, will include interviews plus footage of their live gigs.
20. The film's 129 minutes were edited down from 150 hours of footage.
21. The same suspicions, particularly in relation to civilian casualties, doubtless apply to footage from Baghdad.
22. Video cameras could accompany Amnesty missions to secure unique footage for release to television worldwide.
23. I recall from when I saw it later that it made excellent footage.
24. These were all recorded on film, but sadly the present whereabouts of this historic footage is unknown.
25. We know Bob Hope from years of specials, from footage of him entertaining the troops.
26. Nor is an anti-abortion candidate who aired graphic television commercials with footage of dismembered fetuses.
27. The film was poorly written and acted, and utilised much stock footage of manoeuvres supplied by the Department of Defense.
28. Several doors had been propped open with garbage cans, and footage from the security cameras was missing.
29. The visual evidence accumulates in the courtroom without argument: maps, video footage, satellite imagery and photographs.
30. Some of the airfields are remarkably well preserved and the viewer can easily equate the archive footage with the scenes shot recently.
More similar words: dotage, sabotage, foot, on foot, football, footman, footing, footwear, protagonist, stage, outage, a stage, cottage, hostage, upstage, montage, vintage, heritage, hermitage, shortage, percentage, advantage, oral stage, stratagem, backstage, at this stage, stagecoach, disadvantage, advantageous, cottage industry.