Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Another initiative aimed at implementing the cabotage policy is the designation of 25 ports as international hubs. These include the two largest ports, Tanjung Priok in Jakarta and Surabaya.
2. Another initiative aimed at implementing the cabotage policy is the designation of 25 ports as international hubs.
3. They not only opened Shanghai the cabotage with north, and China the biggest...
4. Congress is not about to change its position on ownership or cabotage.
5. Run from opposite directions Niu Zhuang and battalion mouth are northeastern before port the position in cabotage, the article also has involve.
More similar words: sabotage, dotage, footage, anecdotage, botany, stage manager, botanic, sabot, botanist, botanical, saboteur, bother about, caboose, hot and bothered, cabochon, caboodle, botanical garden, protagonist, cabbage, stage, outage, stager, staged, a stage, wastage, red cabbage, hostage, cartage, heritage, cottage.