Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Semen Cerebrospinal, vaginal, synovial, pleural, pericardial, peritoneal and amniotic fluids.
2. Here, the pericardial cavity has been opened to reveal a fibrinous pericarditis with strands of stringy pale fibrin between visceral and parietal pericardium.
3. Pericardial devascularization plus endoscopic variceal ligation(EVL) was applied in our hospital as a new union devascularization therapy for 66 cirrhotic portal hypertension patients since 1993.
4. Objective : To conclude nursing experience about delayed pericardial tamponade after open heart surgery.
5. Compare the content of calcium in the bovine pericardial material by compound tanning with 1% cation fat with singly tanning by amylic aldehyde.
5. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
6. The incidence of constrictive pericarditis with evident pericardial calcification in children is extremely low.
7. Diagnosis and treatment of pericardial effusion are difficult in clinical practice. Pericardiocentesis is a important technique.
8. He now is removing the pericardial sac and free up the liver for removal.
9. Pathologic examination of the excised pericardial specimen showed caseous necrosis compatible with tuberculosis infection.
10. Under paragraph pericardial beside abdominal lymph nodes, even the supremacy of mediastinal shift upward or neck supraclavicular lymph nodes, lymph node showed lymphatic?
11. Moderate amount of pericardial effusion is noted.
12. Echocardiography showed a pericardial cystic mass with external compression of the right ventricle.
13. Suture a large bovine pericardial patch to simulate acute left ventricular aneurysm.
14. He now is removing the pericardial sac and reflecting the diaphragm in order to free up the liver for removal.
15. Result:Although the pericardial tissue of patients with CHD or RHD showed fibrosis slightly, tissue of structure was normal.
16. Other patients had complications that included pericardial effusion requiring re - operation, cardiac arrest, acute rejection, and pneumonia.
17. Interventional Pericardiology: Pericardiocentesis, Pericardioscopy, Pericardial Biopsy, Balloon Pericardiotomy, and Intrapericardial Therapy.
18. The heart sounds are muffled when the pericardial sac is distended with fluid.
19. Carefully dissect through the pericardial sack.
20. Objective To evaluate the typic technique of pericardial devascularization and its effect on upper digestive tract bleeding due to portal hypertension.
21. Objectives Retention laying vena duct drainage is an effective method to treat pericardial effusion and tamponade. We try to study the pericardiocentesis complications.
22. Objective To study the therapeutic methods, indication, clinic value and attentive item by the autologous pericardial patch cavoplasty (APPC) or reconstruction of the inferior vena cava(RIVC).
23. Objective To study the cause, treatment and prevention of gastric rupture after pericardial devascularization plus splenectomy in the treatment of portal hypertension.
24. An esophagogram revealed an esophagopericardial fistula connected between the lower esophagus and the pericardial sac.
25. In the treatment group, 9 cases of palmar hyperhidrosis were treated by thoracic sympathectomy, 1 case of pericardial liparomphalus was resected.
26. There were some common presentations for hypothyroidism and renal failure, such as edema, anemia, hypodynamia, anorexia, pericardial effusion, proteinuria and renal failure.
27. ObjectiveTo study the causes and prevention of stomach adynamia after pericardial devascularization ( PD ).
28. Objective To discuss the indication and operating technique of intrapericardial pneumonectomy, the repair of pericardial defect, prevention of cardiac herniation and the postoperative arrhythmia.
29. Objective : To investigate the diagnosing and clinic value of Doppler sonography for puncturing pericardial effusion.
30. Objective: To explore the method for pericardiocentesis and drainage, the duration, posture of drainage and the fluid volume in pericardial effusion patients.
More similar words: pericardium, cardial, myocardial infarction, cardiac arrest, cardiac, bradycardia, intracardiac, african american, cordial, cordially, guardian, cordiality, primordial, cardigan, cardinal, cardiology, legal guardian, guardian angel, cardiograph, cardiologist, endocarditis, cardiovascular, cardiomyopathy, cardiopulmonary, diametrical, dialectical, echocardiography, diametrically, electrocardiogram, American.