1. Grace pulled her cardigan tightly about herself.
2. She will buy him a cardigan if her son asks her to.
3. I knitted this cardigan myself.
4. Marine biologists are calling for Cardigan Bay to be created a marine nature reserve to protect the dolphins.
5. At the end of the other arm of Cardigan Bay is Bardsey Island.
6. The old man lifted his cardigan to scratch his side.
7. Her cardigan had been darned at the elbows.
8. Put on your red wool cardigan - it'll be nice and warm.
9. Rose was wearing a dull black cardigan over a black dress.
10. You might use a cloak, scarf, cardigan which you put on to signify that you're in role.
11. Below the cardigan she wore a crumpled orange skirt almost to the floor, and black boots.
12. Opposite page Lisa B wears men's wool cardigan by Joseph.
13. With the young animal wrapped in her cardigan,(sentencedict.com/cardigan.html) Jenny crept through the house and into the kitchen.
14. Polly clutched her bag and cardigan, her mind teeming with questions she was afraid to ask.
15. Suddenly she was aware of her cardigan being draped around her shoulders and slowly she looked up to see Nathan standing beside her.
16. Aran cable woollen cardigan with ethnic embroidery, ￡42.99.
17. I took out my old cardigan and slipped it on.
18. Cardigan Bay, once famed for its dolphins[sentencedict.com], is now polluted with raw sewage and animal wastes.
19. Ahead of him a morose-looking man in a cardigan was sorting through slabs of meat in plastic containers.
20. She pushed up the sleeves of her grey knitted cardigan and got to work.
21. He sat in the dock dressed in a white shirt, dark blue tie and grey cardigan.
22. She wore a cotton frock with little daisies and forget-me-knots sprinkled all over, and a fluffy, pink, angora cardigan.
23. The dilaudid tabs were in the pocket of her cardigan.
24. The tent flap drew back, and David Mitchell entered, cleaned up and resplendent in dog-collar and cardigan.
25. He was only outdone by pony-tailed Kate Winslet, wearing a plunging black dress with a crocheted black cardigan.
26. A good way to cover up is to wear a cardigan or shawl over the top.
27. The poor man was exhausted by the end of the performance and his cardigan looked like a sack!
28. She was there every single night, a formidable figure in her long, black skirt, cardigan and black straw hat.
29. Kay Amin was lying on a sheet on the living-room floor, her cardigan tight on the globe of her belly.
30. He was wearing jeans, a sports shirt and a cardigan.
More similar words: tardigrade, cardinal, pericardium, bradycardia, cardiologist, cardiovascular, cardiopulmonary, myocardial infarction, prodigal, card-carrying, brigand, cardboard, verdigris, hooligan, gigantic, litigant, prodigality, gigantism, shenanigan, sardine, guardian, boarding, awarding, cowardice, regarding, hardihood, tardiness, hardiness, rewarding, jeopardise.