Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Myocardial contrast echocardiography ( MCE ) is a new technology of diagnosing myocardial microcirculation perfusion.
2. Conclusions Echocardiography was the first choice to diagnose persistent truncus arteriosus in clinical imaging diagnostic methods.
3. Results Necropsy specimens or postnatal echocardiography verified CHD in 36 fetuses with 65 segment anomalies.
4. Objective:To explore multiplane transesophageal echocardiography (MTEE) in the diagnosis of the thrombus in patients with valvular diseases.
5. Experimental results of five kinds of echocardiography show that, the precision and recall of retrieval are high, and the retrieval time is short, the results of these experiments are satisfying.
6. Objective To evaluate the value of multiplane transesophageal echocardiography (MTEE) in the diagnosis of mitral valve aneurysm (MVA).
7. Filling fraction method by Doppler echocardiography can be used toe-valuate LV diastolic function in cases with diabetes mellitus and to screen diabetes cardiomyopathy.
8. Methods:Echocardiography demonstrated saccular evagination of the ventricular wall in 3 patients. All patients underwent coronary angiography and ventriculography.
9. Objective To explore the value of transthoracic echocardiography in diagnosing persistent left superior vena cava(PLSVC)draining into left atrium (LA).
10. Atrial septal defect was diagnosed by transthoracic echocardiography thereafter.
11. Screening for hypertrophic cardiomyopathy can be done either by echocardiography or by genetic screening.
12. Methods:The data of 90 cases with senile calcific valvular disease, aged 55 and over 55,(Sentencedict.com) were analysed including echocardiography and clinical manifestation.
13. Material and Method:68 patients with incompetent mitral valves were included. Two-dimensional echocardiography were used to describe the abnormality of leaflet motion and leaflet edges coaptation .
14. Objective To analyse the related factors of left atrial thrombosis in patients with rheumatic mitral stenosis by echocardiography.
15. Objective To explore the value of diagnosing ventricular septal defect(VSD)position associating with pathomorphology by using echocardiography.
16. Objective:To conduct such a study on TSS downstream of mitral stenosis using a finite element model of two dimensions combined with Doppler echocardiography in human beings.
17. Objective To evaluate right ventricular function in hypertension with echocardiography.
18. Objective: To determine the feasibility of measurement coronary flow reserve ( CFR ) by transthoracic Doppler echocardiography ( TTE ).
19. Purpose To evaluate the role of three - dimensional echocardiography in mitral valve repair.
20. Objective To evaluate the value of color kinesis low dose dobutamine stress echocardiography (CK LDDE) in detecting viable myocardium.
21. Objective:To investigate the characteristics of papillary muscle dysfunction (PMD) in acute myocardial infarction(AMI) by using of echocardiography[sentencedict.com], and to evaluate its clinical significance.
22. This article reported 9 cases of cor triatriatum all confirmed by operation, There were 4 cases diagnosed by echocardiography and 3 cases by angiocardiography before surgery.
23. Left ventricular function can be assessed by contrast ventriculography, radionuclide ventriculography, or echocardiography.
24. Diagnose the degree of myocardial ischemia of patients with angina pectoris according to the changing of images of color kinesis echocardiography(CK).
25. Conclusion Infracardiac anomalous pulmonary venous connection can be diagnosed accurately with echocardiography which was benefit in determining operation strategy.
26. Objective: To investigate effectiveness of using live three - dimensional transthoracic echocardiography to exam left atrial appendage.
27. Conclusions: The diagnostic accuracy of trilogy of Fallot by color Doppler echocardiography is quite high.
28. Results The patients with stenotic left anterior descending coronary artery were found localized acceleration flow or retrograde flow by echocardiography.
29. Conclusions TTE could be used as a screening method of ASD, while transesophageal three-dimensional echocardiography plays an important role in the selections of therapy and occluder.
30. To evaluate the value of precordial four - dimensional echocardiography ( dynamic three - dimensional echocardiography, 3D) in diagnosis of cardiovascular diseases.
More similar words: electrocardiogram, biography, hagiography, bibliography, biogeography, autobiography, choreography, cartography, biographer, biographical, geography, demography, holography, topography, xerography, ethnography, iconography, lithography, orthography, paleography, photography, chirography, cosmography, myelography, pornography, autobiographical, oceanography, lexicography, choreograph, choreographer.