Random good picture Not show
1. Brush the aubergines with oil, add salt and pepper, and bake till soft. Meanwhile, heat the remaining oil in a heavy pan.
2. He put some pepper on his steak.
3. I bedashed a salad with pepper before dinner.
4. I'd like to add some pepper to the bean curd.
5. You don't have to pepper the soup.
6. He wanted a little more pepper to spice up his rump steak.
7. Season lightly with salt and pepper.
8. The officers blasted him with pepper spray.
9. This might need some salt and pepper.
10. He put some pepper in the bowl.
11. He burned his tongue with red pepper.
12. Shall I grind a little black pepper over your pizza?
13. Ginger, nutmeg, cinnamon, pepper and cloves are common spices.
14. I often sauce meat with pepper.
15. Peel off the blackened skin, flatten the pepper out and trim it into edible pieces.
16. Pepper makes food hot.
17. Store the peppercorns in an airtight container and grind the pepper as you need it.
18. Season with salt and pepper.
19. Can you taste pepper in the pudding?
20. The pepper in the food caused me to / made me sneeze.
21. Season the meat with salt and pepper.
22. The sauce was zapped with pepper.
23. Season the meat well with salt and pepper.
24. Taste the soup and add salt and pepper if necessary .
25. Season the steaks generously with salt and pepper.
26. Add tomato paste, salt and pepper to taste.
26. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and create good sentences.
27. I order black pepper sirloin without any paprika.
28. Pepper and salt are condiments.
29. The pasta was served in a cream sauce spiked with black pepper.
30. Taste the soup and adjust the seasoning, adding more salt or pepper as desired.