Random good picture Not show
(1) Anticoagulation is also recommended in with intracardiac thrombus detected by imaging or evidence of systemic embolism.
(2) Intracardiac tumors or ball - valve thrombi can intermittently obstruct blood flow heart, producing presyncope or syncope.
(3) According to the principles of intracardiac electrogram, right atrial activity was recorded non-invasively.
(4) Typically, intracardiac catheters are positioned in the right atrium and in the coronary sinus.
(5) Main Outcome Measures: Heart failure, intracardiac abscess, death.
(6) Intracardiac thrombi usually form on inflamed or damaged valves, on endocardium adjacent to a region of myocardial infarction (MI), in a dilated or dyskinetic cardiac chamber, or on prosthetic valves.
(7) The left arteriorenal(LRA) hemodynamics changes in 49 cases during intracardiac operation under direct vision were studied by transesophageal color Doppler imaging.
(8) Background: Correct central venous catheter (CVC) insertion avoids serious complications[sentencedict.com/intracardiac.html], especially fatal intracardiac impalement.
(9) Objective To introduce experience of application of right subaxillary and infrasternal small incisions to intracardiac operation under direct vision.
(10) Echocardiography showed a right aortic arch with mirror image branching of brachiocephalic vessels without intracardiac anomalies.
(11) Objective To explore the infants nursing of trachea cannula in intracardiac operationunderdirect vision.
(12) Objective To investigate the safety and efficiency of ticlopidine and warfarin on intracardiac mural thrombus.
(13) Methods: To use new designed belt for the child after intracardiac repair under direct vision, chondrosternoplasty and congenital dislocation of hip joint.
(14) Methods : Using pre - warning intervention in 736 patients who have accepted the intracardiac surgery under extracorporeal circulation.
More similar words: cardiac arrest, cardiac, bradycardia, myocardial infarction, intractable, intracellular, intractability, placard, guardian, contract rate, cardigan, cardinal, cardiology, pericardium, legal guardian, cardiologist, endocarditis, cardiovascular, contract, cardiopulmonary, intra, contracted, contractor, electrocardiogram, contraction, contractual, contracting, untraceable, intranet, contraceptive.