Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. She was given artificial respiration and cardiac massage.
2. They managed to revive the injured driver with cardiac massage.
3. The king was suffering from cardiac weakness.
4. He died of cardiac arrest after snorting cocaine.
5. The patient suffered a cardiac arrest and died, despite an attempt at resuscitation.
6. Death is caused by cardiac failure.
7. He died after suffering a cardiac arrest .
8. One should be aware of the induction of cardiac arrhythmias in older people or those with such a predisposition.
9. I hope that the waiting list for cardiac surgery will reduce greatly over the next year.
10. People with cardiac and respiratory weaknesses, children, asthmatics and those suffering with bronchitis are particularly susceptible.
11. All were given intravenous heparin and cardiac catheterisation was carried out at I 014 days.
12. Firstly, cardiac death would be reduced but not death due to stroke.
13. There is a state-of-the-art cardiac resuscitation unit, much better than the one on the general medical wards.
14. He went into cardiac arrest again in the ambulance and once more at the hospital.
15. In addition, cardiac surgery was not carried out in the two districts studied.
16. The long-term epidemiological risk factors for sudden cardiac death greatly resemble those for coronary artery disease.
17. Heart disease,(sentencedict.com) then major cardiac surgery and now what is being described as pneumonia have kept him from work.
18. Potential lethal cardiac arrhythmias and convulsions are recognised complications of both iatrogenic and self inflicted overdoses.
19. After 4 months, cardiac function was reassessed: fractional shortening and ejection fraction was 33% and 47%, respectively.
20. Just to put your mind at ease, we will get a second opinion from a cardiac specialist.
21. Secondly, death due to stroke would be reduced but not cardiac death.
22. Cardiac arrhythmias rarely result from levodopa administration to patients who have a predisposition related to underlying cardiac disease.
23. Hospital officials plan to use the donations to set up a new cardiac unit.
24. They concluded that he suffered from 12 ailments, including diabetes, cardiac problems and depression.
25. While toxic concentrations of these drugs often lead to cardiac arrhythmias(sentencedict .com), low concentrations have been found to have antiarrhythmic activity.
26. Will he urgently encourage all boards to purchase coronary artery bypass surgery and other cardiac surgery from Great Britain?
27. I look forward to the day when a statistically perfect model is available for assessing the quality of cardiac surgical care.
28. Supplemental oxygen increases oxygen saturation but does not reduce the incidence of clinically important cardiac arrhythmias.
29. For instance, members can now receive radiation oncology, eye surgery, and emergency cardiac care from Summit Medical Center.
30. Nevertheless, fewer than half the health districts in the United Kingdom have established cardiac rehabilitation programmes.
More similar words: cardiac arrest, bradycardia, myocardial infarction, guardian, cardinal, cardigan, pericardium, cardiology, legal guardian, endocarditis, cardiologist, cardiovascular, cardiopulmonary, zodiac, immediacy, card-carrying, diachronic, cardboard, cordial, cordially, gordian knot, primordial, sardine, boarding, awarding, rewarding, hardihood, cowardice, hardiness, regarding.