Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. A cardiograph records the heartbeat .
2. The cardiograph records the heartbeat.
3. In this paper we analysed the cardiac function of 60 aged and 60 preaged healthy subjects using admittance differential cardiograph.
4. Results The forceful test of electrocardiograph directly promotes the qualified rate and effectively assures the clinical appliance of electro- cardiograph.
5. Methods: The cardiac functions of 46 patients and 50 healthy adults with impedance cardiograph. Results: It was demonstrated that SV ?
6. A graphic record made by a recording instrument, such as a cardiograph or seismograph.
7. The cardiovascular effects of nitrendipine (NT) were investigated in anesthetized dogs. The hemodynamics of NT was determined by an impedance cardiograph.
More similar words: echocardiography, electrocardiogram, biography, biographer, hagiography, biogeography, biographical, bibliography, autobiography, autobiographical, cartographer, cartography, cartographic, radiogram, homograph, geography, ideograph, holograph, thermograph, monograph, autograph, cardiology, mimeograph, macrograph, holography, topography, xerography, typographer, phonograph, photograph.