Random good picture Not show
1. Screening for hypertrophic cardiomyopathy can be done either by echocardiography or by genetic screening.
2. Penders was diagnosed with cardiomyopathy in 1991 and decided to have a defibrillator installed Thursday as insurance against heart attacks.
3. Conclusion The treatment of ectatic cardiomyopathy with metoprolol needs long-term therapy so as to improve the cardiac functions remarkably and enhance the survival quality of the patients.
4. The Myoblast Autologous Grafting in Ischemic Cardiomyopathy ( MAGIC ) trial: first randomized placebo - controlled study of myoblast transplantation.
5. The diagnostic conformable rate of dilated cardiomyopathy with radionuclide heart blood pool imaging was 83.3 %.
6. A sustained idiopathic ventricular tachycardia can cause cardiomyopathy.
7. Dilated cardiomyopathy also can lead to heart valve problems, arrhythmias, and blood clots in the heart.
8. Alcoholic Cardiomyopathy ( ACM ) is a dilated cardiomyopathy cause by chronic, great of alcohol consumption.
9. The latter technique may prove especially useful in identifying patients with hypertrophic cardiomyopathy or mitral valve prolapse.
10. Objective To investigate clinical value of QRS prolongation in right precordial leads in patients with arrhythmogenic right ventricular cardiomyopathy (ARVC).
11. Objective To investigate the importance of autoimmunity against ? ? 1 - adrenoreceptor in the pathogenesis of dilated cardiomyopathy ( DCM ) .
12. Objective:To diagnose Coxsackievirus B (CVB) diagnosed infection in peripartum cardiomyopathy.
13. Objective : To analyses the incidence and the mechanisms of cardiac arrhythmia in patients with dilated cardiomyopathy ( DCM ).
14. Objective To observe the effect of long-term enalapril and metoprolol therapy on cardiac function in patients with dilated cardiomyopathy(DCM).
15. Combining traditional treatment methods with high dosage of globin and methylprednisolone, apparent effects were showed in 32 initial cases with dilated cardiomyopathy.
15. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
16. We speculated that mutations in sarcomere protein genes known to cause hypertrophic cardiomyopathy and dilated cardiomyopathy may be associated with left ventricular noncompaction.
17. The pathogeneses and current situation of animal models of hypertrophic cardiomyopathy was reviewed.
18. Objective:To observe the influence of over dosage catecholamine on animal models of congestive cardiomyopathy made by noradrenalin in pathology and physiology.
19. Objective : To investigate the clinical characteristics and therapy effect of peripartum cardiomyopathy.
20. In a further embodiment of the invention, the autoimmune disease is rheumatoid arthritis or dilated cardiomyopathy.
21. Objective To evaluate the value of left ventricular angiography in the diagnosis of special subtypical hypertrophic cardiomyopathy (HCM).
22. Background - Despite considerable mortality, population - based prognostic factors for childhood dilated cardiomyopathy are lacking.
23. This article discusses the mechanisms of pathogenesis and therapy of cardiomyopathy.
24. Filling fraction method by Doppler echocardiography can be used toe-valuate LV diastolic function in cases with diabetes mellitus and to screen diabetes cardiomyopathy.
25. The medical term, as unimportant as to a grieving mother, was cardiomyopathy.
26. Standard extracellular agents would also be preferable for discriminating nonviable from stunning and hibernating myocardium in cases of ischemic cardiomyopathy.
27. Objective To discuss the vectorcardiogram characteristics of the patients with apical hypertrophic cardiomyopathy confirmed through clinical diagnosis.
28. Arrhythmogenic right ventricular dysplasia ( ARVD ) is a rare type of cardiomyopathy.
29. Background - PRKAG 2 mutations cause glycogen - storage cardiomyopathy, ventricular preexcitation, and conduction system degeneration.
30. Mismatches between myocardial fatty acid uptake and utilization lead to the accumulation of cardiotoxic lipid species, and cause lipotoxic cardiomyopathy.
More similar words: allopathy, homeopathy, neuropathy, idiopathic, psychopathy, encephalopathy, cardiology, myocardial infarction, cardiograph, cardiologist, cardiovascular, cardiopulmonary, echocardiography, electrocardiogram, cardiopulmonary resuscitation, apathy, cardiac arrest, empathy, sympathy, osteopath, sociopath, telepathy, antipathy, psychopath, jeopardise, jeopardize, psychopathic, parathyroidectomy, myopic, myopia.