Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. I intend no modification of my hope...expressed personal wish that all men everywhere could be free.
2. Considerable modification of the existing system is needed.
3. Skinner was the psychologist who popularized behavior modification.
4. The design of the spacecraft is undergoing extensive modification.
5. The review resulted in the modification of our security procedures.sentencedict.com/modification.html
6. The design requires considerable modification.
7. Modification of the engine to run on lead-free fuel is fairly simple.
8. Strangely, and almost coinciding with this modification to weight reduction, I found myself in a lack-of-petrol situation.
9. Instead, descent with modification uncovers the biography hidden in every sentence and reconstructs the past of those who speak them.
10. The first modification requires that a reorder point be established that allows for delivery lead times.
11. Trampling Another source of modification to bone that begins soon after death is dispersal and breakage by trampling.
12. Instead, they have evolved through descent with modification.
13. The outlook for pharmacist initiation and modification of drug therapy.
14. Behavioural techniques Most treatment programmes include behavioural modification techniques, making the patient's access to pleasurable activities contingent on weight gain.
15. The term behavior modification is misleading because it refers to a specific technique among many techniques.
16. Acclimation is the non-heritable modification of characters caused by exposure of organisms to environmental changes.
17. The slow modification process is quite different.
18. The result was a modification of the Rome Treaty which acknowledges the need to achieve social and economic cohesion.
19. Another scientist might have proposed a modification in the optical theory governing the operation of the telescopes used in the investigation.
20. Further modification and mineralisation eventually produced two flat protective shells.
21. In 1996, a further modification to the system was agreed, giving regional governments important new responsibilities to raise tax revenues.
22. Knowledge of the ill effects of tobacco has led to a modification in smoking behaviour.
23. These bikes are designed for racing and cannot be used on the road without modification.
24. So we have a convenient animal to study for which there are also real benefits of cloning and genetic modification.
25. Their hangar complex at Coventry Airport is capable of major airframe overhaul, modification and repair.
26. There appear to have been two major influences behind the modification of the classic pacta tertiis rule.
27. This is then made into a gasoline which existing car engines will be able to use without modification.
28. So it seems that Ras can be activated by merely increasing the total cellular concentration of activator, without requiring receptor-dependent modification.
29. Participants reported that most workshops were very useful as they stood or needed minor modification.
30. This treaty was ratified at Calais on 24 October 1360, with one important modification.
More similar words: edification, solidification, ratification, gratification, deification, ramification, purification, justification, certification, nullification, specification, qualification, rectification, clarification, magnification, quantification, simplification, identification, classification, personification, esterification, desertification, intensification, fornication, dedication, medication, indication, vindication, application, supplication.