Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Levi Strauss says counterfeits of the company's jeans are flooding Europe.
2. Answer: Levi has said he plays professionally only so that he can indulge his other interests.
3. Also known as Levi; no records of his early life.
4. Gary wears regulation Levi 501 jeans and a Ralph Lauren polo shirt.
5. Offices of the Levi jeans company and the computer firm, Casio, were being checked yesterday for structural damage.
6. Watson dropped shots down the stretch, while Levi completed a round of 69 that sealed a four-shot win over Payne Stewart.
7. In fact, his colleagues know that if Levi is challenging, they had better play their best golf.
8. The fortunes of Levi Strauss have been restored by junk bonds arranged by Salomon Brothers.
9. Nevertheless, Levi is offering Opto Plus a switchboard operator and plenty of free jeans.
10. As to Levi being a better all-round player, let's go to our year-end statistics.
11. Crisp hair curling on his collar, Levi 501s and a taupe cotton shirt.
12. In addition, the Levi Strauss Foundation plans to spend $ 8 million in grants to communities involved.
13. For example, Levi Strauss, makers of jeans for the whole world, has networked a large portion of its being.
14. After all, Levi admits to more than a passing interest in things financial, shall we say.
15. Levi had a high opinion of the grain of mustard,(sentence dictionary) and of salt.
16. Have you seen the new Levi jeans commercial?
17. Levi announced his decision on Feb. 8 before a gathering of supporters in Herzliya.
18. When Levi Strauss and tailor Jacob Davis patented the process to put rivets in men's denim work pants, they created the world's first blue jean.
19. Levi makes one more , ten more, hundreds more, thousands more.
20. Simeon and Levi are brothers; deceit and force are their secret designs.
21. Levi is best known for work in a very different mode from what is to be found here.
22. Levi Strauss is one of these people.
23. Primo Levi makes it clear in his memoirs that although hordes of people were with him in the prison camp, each one was living a special story, with slight but defining nuances.
24. She was dressed casually in a pair of faded Levi jeans, brown ankle boots and a baggy white T-shirt.
25. The big gun in the critics' arsenal this year was Wayne Levi and his four triumphs.
26. With shoes off, make a circular motion with the feet to the count of 10[sentencedict.com], Levi suggested.
27. A few neon signs are beginning to appear on the larger buildings advertising the usual Western wares such as Levi jeans.
28. And after these things he went forth, and saw a publican, named Levi, sitting at the receipt of custom: and he said unto him, Follow me.
29. Derrida's critique of structuralism and semiotics, particularly the work of Levi - Strauss and Saussure, is articulated.
30. We have just observed the collision of a comet , Schumacher - Levi , with Jupiter.
More similar words: levity, alleviate, levitate, leviathan, televise, alleviation, television, social evil, levitation, book of leviticus, circumstantial evidence, levy, level, levee, lever, eleven, clever, elevate, sea level, cleverly, leverage, elevated, eleventh, relevant, elevator, all levels, elevation, boulevard, on the level, relevance.