Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. He has claimed he can levitate.
2. Nina can, apparently, levitate a small ball between her hands.
3. I often dream that I can levitate.
4. He made himself levitate over the capital.
5. The guru claimed that he could levitate.
6. Levitate now costs 3 % of base mana.
7. They marched innocently off to the Pentagon to try to levitate it and put flowers in rifle barrels.
8. A toy consists of a magnetic spinning top and a plate containing magnets (e. g. "Levitron"). The top may levitate above the magnetic plate. Under what conditions can one observe the phenomenon?
More similar words: levitation, gravitate, levity, inevitably, revitalize, inevitable, alleviate, inevitability, invitation, gravitational, agitate, imitate, irritate, cogitate, meditate, hesitate, militate, agitated, irritated, agitatedly, facilitate, felicitate, debilitate, precipitate, resuscitate, incapacitate, regurgitate, facilitated, rehabilitate, premeditated.