Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Their energies were focussed on the alleviation of the refugees' misery.
2. Search for alleviation and cure is a very basic human reaction, as shrines from Lourdes to high-tech oncology clinics testify.
3. New committees were established on commodities, poverty alleviation, service sectors and economic co-operation among developing countries.
4. The prevention and the alleviation sheds the varicosity symptom.
5. Results:80 % of the patients reached the haematological alleviation, 32 % of the patients occurred cytogenetical reaction.
6. The prevention and the alleviation sheds the phlebothrombosis.
7. Results The symptom alleviation rate and esophagitis gastroscope concrescence rate were not obviously different.
8. The best alleviation for overwhelming evils is to endure and bow to necessity .
9. Poverty alleviation has gone hand in hand with improvements in basic services.
10. For poverty alleviation loans, RMB 30 billion.
11. Promoting Fair wages, Job creation and poverty alleviation.
12. Poverty alleviation and development efforts to develop labors xian work skills training.
13. Increasing budgetary funds and loans for poverty alleviation.
14. Responsibilities: Responsible for agriculture, poverty alleviation, nationality, civil affairs and other work.
15. It seemed to her a precious gift, far more than just an alleviation of present discomfort.
16. In addition, secondary prevention could also be applied to the alleviation of social and psychological difficulties which might lead to attempts.
17. Medical involvement was mainly in the background, but it included expert knowledge of abnormal neuromuscular function and its alleviation.
18. BOne of them is that sound economic management is a precursor, a necessary precondition for, poverty alleviation and growth.
19. If on the vehicle has equipped the side security aerocyst , may to attack the cushioning effect, the alleviation hit to the crew member forehead and the shoulder impulse, will thus injure falls lowly.
20. In order to meet the need of our country railroad's development, lucubration of tunnel aerodynamic effect's spread abroad rules and corresponding alleviation measure is very necessary.
21. At present the Chinese army personnel's tense question has certain alleviation, but vanguard Gusita abundant cannot resurface, frontal line score ability not strong question or inextricability .
22. The Communist system also has the philanthropic function of alleviation.
23. A sound base has been laid for the poverty alleviation work.
24. Responsibilities: In charge of agriculture, forestry, water affairs, stockbreeding, poverty alleviation, meteorology, population and family planning, civil affairs, tobacco, supply and marketing.
25. It is suggested that the government-support measures and tools start from blood-transfusion poverty alleviation and switch to better blood-making function for poverty alleviation.
26. Fuel subsidies are often seen as a form of poverty alleviation.
26. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress every day!
27. The stomach cancer patient epigastrium ache, through will hold back will also have the alleviation.
28. Conclusion Psychological nursing may enhance the patient ache effectively the threshold of feeling value, achieves reduces or the alleviation ache effect.
29. According to China's situation, the behavior of NGOs in poverty alleviation will be evaluated by the Government, the Public, the "Watch-dog" Bodies and the Media.
30. These were the circumstances and the hopes which gradually brought alleviation to Sir Thomas's pain.
More similar words: variation, radiation, negotiation, allegation, association, appreciation, renunciation, collection, nation, equation, zonation, donation, national, operation, formation, education, relation, location, inflation, summation, violation, sensation, situation, isolation, migration, levity, combination, separation, innovation, immolation.