Sentencedict.com random good picture
(1) He enjoined obedience on his followers.
(2) The organisation has been enjoined to end all restrictions.
(3) She enjoined me strictly not to tell anyone else.
(4) The leader enjoined that the rules should be obeyed.
(5) The judge enjoined Varityper from using the ad in any way.
(6) The defendant was enjoined from using the patent.
(7) It is true that Islam enjoins tolerance; there's no doubt about that.
(8) He enjoined obedience on the soldiers.
(9) The positive neutrality enjoined on the force has now been overtaken by events.
(10) The embezzler was severely punished and enjoined to kick back a portion of the stolen money each month.
(11) Democratic principles enjoin it; social justice requires it; national safety demands it.
(12) Does she enjoin Congress from implementing its legislation?
(13) Religion and morality enjoin this conduct.
(14) Enjoin the Defendant permanently from violating its own organization bylaws.
(15) Orders to intelligence operatives often enjoin secrecy.
(16) Paretic in, enjoin limb knees hip flexor.
(17) When the patient works, enjoin notices to protect, wear defend the shoe.
(18) She put a finger to her lips to enjoin silence.
(19) And can it be that good policy does not equally enjoin it?
(20) So that you and your son and your grandson may fear the LORD, your God, and keep, throughout the days of your lives, all his statutes and commandments which I enjoin on you, and thus have long life.
(21) I was aware of the legal steps to attempt to enjoin publication in the courts.
(22) You shall therefore hearken to the voice of the LORD, your God, and keep his commandments and statutes which I enjoin on you today. Sentencedict.com
(23) But the longer that inflation remains high, the trickier it is for Mr King enjoin patience.
(24) " One thing, thou that wast my wife, I would enjoin upon thee, " continued the scholar.
(25) Be careful not to forget the LORD, your God, by neglecting his commandments and decrees and statutes which I enjoin on you today.
(26) Others, I joined a personal party, met some new friends, enjoin that too.
(27) Out of such initiatives, they will learn that all religions enjoin goodness.
(28) In 1977 , oil industry trade associations sued to enjoin NOAA's approval of the California management program.
(29) You shall therefore carefully observe the commandments, the statutes and the decrees which I enjoin on you today.