Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Language has elevated humans above the other animals.
2. The hotel stands in an elevated position looking out over the lake.
3. The earthquake highlighted the vulnerability of elevated highways.
4. Within months she was elevated to ministerial rank.
5. The platform was elevated by means of hydraulic legs.
6. He was elevated to the post of prime minister.
7. The President elevated him to the House of Lords.
8. He elevated many of his friends to powerful positions within the government.
9. The house is in an elevated position, overlooking the town.
10. He has a rather elevated idea of his own importance.
10. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress every day!
11. He has been elevated to deputy manager.
12. He was elevated to do the rank of major due to his wise command in the battle.
13. He was elevated to the peerage after distinguished service in industry.
14. Some elevated people favor the new policy.
15. He elevated the blinds.
16. Suddenly, the narrator speaks in his most rhetorically elevated mode.
17. The platform was elevated to a height of five feet.
18. She holds a more elevated position in the company.
19. House prices in the area are elevated by its proximity to London.
20. An elevated platform on the stage collapsed during rehearsals.
21. She elevated every rare small success to the sublime.
22. Materials are elevated to the top floor by the new hoist.
23. There is an elevated area at the back of the building.
24. The first mate was elevated to the position of captain.
25. The train runs on an elevated track.
26. The clerk was elevated to a managerial position.
27. The good news elevated everyone's spirits.
28. His career has blossomed and that has given him a certain elevated status.
29. It is important that the injured leg should be elevated.
30. The doctor said I was to keep my leg elevated.
More similar words: elevate, elevator, elevation, relevant, irrelevant, motivated, cultivated, eleven, television, eleventh hour, alleviate, elected, evaluate, evacuate, private, selected, evaporate, devastate, excavate, motivate, enervate, renovate, captivate, aggravate, privately, prevaricate, deactivate, private school, private property, delegate.