Random good picture Not show
1. The television programme is designed to educate and not merely to entertain.
2. Our television license expires next month.
3. He took part in a television quiz and won a prize.
4. Television seems to be firmly entrenched as the number one medium for national advertising.
5. Please tune the television set to Channel 4.
6. Television is an effective means of communication.
7. He was absolutely mesmerised by Pavarotti on television.
8. A television flickered in the corner.
9. The television was sheathed in a snug coverlet.
10. The obscene words in the television programmes were bleeped out.
11. Some good production can be seen on television.
12. I saw the Olympic Games on television.
13. The television program is designed to educate and not merely to entertain.
14. He turned off the television, put on his coat and walked out.
15. She has made a television documentary on poverty in our cities.
16. Television has transformed the size and social composition of the audience at great sporting occasions.
17. I get fed up with television quiz shows.
18. Should the function of children's television be to entertain or to enlighten?
19. He tried not to let his irritation show as he blinked in the glare of the television lights.
20. You don't have to use your imagination when you're watching television.
21. Brisbane has become the boom town for Australian film and television.
22. We stayed up late to see the film on television.
23. He rarely does anything more strenuous than changing the channels on the television.
24. They have cut the obscene passages from the film to show it on television.
25. Ed was snowed under with fan mail when he was doing his television show.
26. The James Bond films are always being rerun on television.
27. Their research shows that the average individual watches around three and a half hours of television per day.
28. The author is going to adapt his stories for television.
29. The story was reported in the press and on television.
30. In the past central government had a monopoly on television broadcasting.
More similar words: revision, envision, division, provision, alleviation, levitation, elevation, decision, derision, collision, disillusion, telecommunications, levity, alleviate, devise, leviathan, visible, visitor, eleven, peevishly, divisible, invisible, elevator, relevant, irrelevant, telephone, telecast, telegram, telephoto, telephony.