Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. He tried to bolster up their morale.
2. More money is needed to bolster the industry.
3. Falling interest rates may help to bolster up the economy.
4. The government borrowed money to bolster up the economy.
5. Pillars bolster the roof.
6. He is making a bold attempt to bolster the territory's confidence.
7. Britain is free to adopt policies to bolster its economy.
8. The high interest rates helped to bolster up the economy.
9. They need to do something to bolster their image.
10. More timbers are needed to bolster the roof of the mine.
11. Some believe that increasing advertising will bolster their support.
12. In 1991 Zurich bought Genevoise Assurances to bolster its domestic position in the life-insurance sector.
13. Ad campaigns are used to both bolster sales and improve corporate image.
14. In an effort to bolster support Lini demanded a pledge of loyalty from each of his ministers.
15. In the effort to bolster ratings at all costs,[http://sentencedict.com] journalistic standards have been lowered.
16. But several factors bolster their position.
17. It was necessary to bolster his position elsewhere too, however.
18. The move should bolster the prime minister's support in parliament.
19. Maynard Bolster, wintering from Kalispell, Mont., is in his customary seat, dutifully keeping score.
20. Increased sales of the hardware could bolster companies manufacturing games to be used on the console, which ran short before Christmas.
21. Several rail companies have merged since mid-1994 in an effort to slim operations and bolster specific routes.
22. Second, it shows how in antiquity an absolute imperial monarch used the arts to bolster his rule.
23. Just a shiny pink counterpane, with a nightgown folded neatly in the middle of the bolster.
24. He accused Kremlin hawks of a conspiracy to keep the war going to bolster their own power and thwart his ambitions.
25. I thought you'd be amused, me telling lies to bolster up morale.
26. Eventually they would withdraw those investments, turn inward, lick their wounds, repair their factories, and bolster their stock.
27. James Hogg in 1894 called for creation of the railroad to bolster prison operations.
28. The need for stronger, religion-based morality and patriotism to bolster the nation.
29. And finally, these statements are characterised by a conspicuous absence of facts to bolster such assertions.
30. Najibullah, who belonged to the local Ahmedzai tribe, flew to Gardez on Oct. 7 to bolster morale.
More similar words: foster, poster, oyster, eastern, monster, cluster, western, yesterday, youngster, minister, register, disaster, mysterious, stereotype, administer, cholesterol, eastern europe, esterification, step by step, bolt, symbol, symbolic, stem, step, steep, steel, steam, steak, steer, listen.