Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Her death thrust Newman into the position of kingmaker.
2. The earl of Warwick was the first kingmaker.
3. " Perot as kingmaker , " he says tactfully, " is a more formidable proposition than as candate. "
4. "Perot as kingmaker," he says tactfully, "is a more formidable proposition than Perot as candidate."
5. Cardinal Danneels, too liberal for some conservatives, could be a kingmaker in the conclave.
6. Sadr -- feared by some, reviled by others and revered by a broad swath of Iraq's urban poor -- is now a kingmaker in Iraqi politics.
More similar words: milking machine, decision-making model, wingman, raving mad, maker, ringmaster, running mate, shopping mall, wedding march, lawmaker, car maker, praying mantis, sewing machine, homemaker, film maker, shoemaker, rainmaker, money maker, filmmaker, moneymaker, bookmaker, pacemaker, spring mattress, vending machine, operating margin, milling machine, matchmaker, watchmaker, bread maker, noisemaker.