1. Objective To study the chemical constituents of Calyx Kaki.
2. Kaki is now ready to continue to take her music on the road.
3. The effects of different treatments on mopanshi persimmon kaki.
4. Mr. Yung Tsz Shuen, Board Chairman of Guangzhou Kaki Sport Development Company, LTD.
5. Objective:To investigate the stability of kaki dehydrographollidi sauciness injection matched with18kinds of medicine most in use.
6. The results showed that this method was sensitive, fast and accurate and could be used in the determination of ursolic acid and oleanolic acid in Diospyros kaki.
7. The ethanol extraction conditions of flavonoids from leaves of diospyros kaki and their antioxidant activities were studied simultaneously.
8. Objective It is to discuss the mechanism of Diospyros Kaki leaf on uterine haemorrhagia after medicine induced abortion.Sentencedict
9. The best extraction conditions for the extraction of total flavonoids by microwave-assisted extraction technique from Diospyros kaki leaf was investigated.
10. Object:To investigate the neuroprotective effect of Flavonoid from the leaves of Diospyros Kaki(FLDK) on acute forebrain ischemia reperfusion injury in rats.
11. The effects of heat shocks on softening and cell wall metabolism in postharvest persimmon fruits (Diospyros kaki L. cv. Bianhua)were investigated using CV Bianhua as experimental material.
12. Effects of rolling and drying technologies on quality of persimmon(Diospyros kaki L. f. var. Sylvestris Makino cv.
13. These phenomena show the possibility of producing polyploid of Diospyros kaki L. by the unred...
14. Ursolic acid and oleanolic acid were extracted from Diospyros kaki by using supersonic technology and the method for content determination of ursolic acid and oleanolic acid by HPLC was set up.
15. The ultrasound assisted extraction(UAE)of total flavonoids and total triterpenoids from the leaves of Diospyros kaki is studied in this paper.