Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. The garden strawberry is a large-fruited hybrid.
2. The hybrid from a donkey and a horse is called a mule.
3. The music was a hybrid of western pop and traditional folk song.
4. The new hybrid crops are much better at resisting disease.
5. A mule is a hybrid of a male donkey and a female horse.
6. What we have at the moment is a hybrid system, whereby broadcasters enjoy exorbitant privileges.
7. Examples of the application of some hybrid methods are discussed in the following section.
8. The cartridge is essentially a hybrid of a floppy disk and a hard disk.
9. The hybrid stepping motor has two phases which are excited by positive or negative currents.
10. A hybrid type of society emerged, in which archaic social forces were harnessed to modern industrial techniques.
11. Michael Heseltine's ungainly hybrid replacement received a poor reception from Tory activists gathered at Southport last weekend.
12. You must cobble together whatever both / and hybrid design will get the job done. 2.
13. The hybrid of commonwealth, long ascendant, is waning.
14. The result is a hybrid virus that will multiply readily when given to humans but will not cause disease.
15. Brownies are a hybrid, part fudge, part cake.
16. Hybrid zones show how hard it is to draw a distinction between the two.
16. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress every day!
17. Unlike hybrid strawberries, these can be grown from seed.
18. It is a hybrid between writing and the telephone.
19. Rip Rig created a heady hybrid out of the bare bones of jazz improvisation, dub-funk rhythms and punk attitude.
20. Not so with cereals; hybrid wheats have never lived up to the hype.
21. Check with a nursery for the best partner for each hybrid.
22. No stamp duty should be payable because of these reliefs but the Regulations do not provide for a hybrid certificate.
23. No, it's not a typo, but a broccoli and asparagus hybrid.
24. What it really means is that the new trams are a hybrid between street car and lightweight suburban train.
25. We do not know how many mares have a second hybrid foal, but even so this figure seems unusually high.
26. Finally, as an indication of the way forward we must mention the hybrid approach.
27. This phasor diagram is similar to Fig. 5.6 for the hybrid motor, except for minor changes of variable.
28. In an international perspective, what is proposed looks curiously hybrid.
29. The engine was started and run solely on gasifier-produced gas and employed another ingenious hybrid device as a speed regulator.
30. The fungal disease affects wheat, durum wheat and triticale, a hybrid of wheat and rye.