Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. She responded briefly to the questions.
2. We spoke briefly on the phone.
3. We stopped off briefly in London on our way to Geneva.
4. He was briefly famous in his twenties but then sank into obscurity.
5. He glanced briefly towards her but there was no sign of recognition.
6. Guerillas captured and briefly held an important provincial capital.
7. He characterized briefly the main trend in the world today.
8. She met John briefly on Friday night.
9. He had spoken to Emma only briefly .
10. Briefly, the hunter and his quarry glared at each other.
11. He was kidnapped and briefly detained by a terrorist group.
12. The assault was so unexpected that he was briefly stunned into submission.
13. He served briefly as prime minister from 1920 to 1921.
14. To recap briefly, an agreement negotiated to cut the budget deficit was rejected 10 days ago.
15. The car shuddered briefly as its engine died.
16. I flirted briefly with the idea of emigrating.
17. Briefly, she ran through details of the morning's events.
18. Briefly, I think we should accept their offer.
19. He was briefly arrested in Rome after a contretemps with Italian police.
19. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
20. He referred briefly to his notebook.
21. There are four basic alternatives; they are described briefly below.
22. They posed briefly for photographs before driving off.
23. He showed himself briefly at the party.
24. Dip the bread briefly in water, then squeeze it dry.
25. Cross sketched the story briefly, telling the facts just as they had happened.
26. He knitted up his remarks briefly.
27. He appears briefly towards the end of the film in a cameo role as a priest.
28. Ted looked up briefly, then carried on with what he was doing.
29. She hesitated briefly but quickly regained her poise.
30. He dialled, and spoke briefly to the duty officer.