Random good picture Not show
1. This shampoo smells fruity and leaves the hair beautifully silky.
2. It's described on the label as 'light, fruity wine'.
3. The wine has a lively fruity flavour.
4. This wine has a full fruity flavour.
5. The wine from this region is rich and fruity.
6. This wine has a delicious fruity flavour.
7. This cheese has a slightly fruity flavour.
8. He was well known for his fruity jokes.
9. A fruity quality is common to all wine made from this grape.
10. This drink is soft and fruity.
11. That drink has a fruity taste.
12. Jerrold laughed again, a solid, fruity laugh.
13. His fruity tenor boomed above the hubbub at rowdy election meetings, at Labour Party conferences, even at formal banquets.
14. Many varieties also have a vegetable or fruity overtone, variously described as cucumber or melon.
14. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
15. Fruity jams and marmalades are also home-made and the vegetables and herbs are fresh from the kitchen garden.
16. Le Yogurt Actif is deliciously fruity with a refreshingly different taste.
17. This must be one of Mike's fruity ideas.
18. The red has a rich, fruity, almost Beaujolais-like flavor, very mild with just a hint of tartness.
19. He gave each word an incredibly fruity emphasis.
20. The contrast of the fruity wine versus the spicy flavors of the dish enlivens the palate.
21. All in a delicious fruity tasting daily spoonful.
22. For afters, Fruity Snow White took first place.
23. This wine is fresh and fruity with ripe tropical fruit flavours.
24. Ad a little finely chopped onion, a few black olives, fruity olive oil and a squeeze of lemon.
25. Nor did he point out that before carrying the sugar beet, the trailer had borne a much more fruity cargo.
26. There are no classic pretensions here, just a fine[sentencedict.com], fruity mouthful to wash down hamburger or pizza.
27. The best one could expect was a crude imitation in an obviously fruity, superficially appealing style.
28. It's tough, colourful and contains a free pot of fruity Ready-to-Eat Jelly.
29. It is usually forward with a pungent blackcurrant aroma on the bouquet and it is ripe, fruity and friendly.
30. Doux de Montagne is a delicious, semi-hard cheese with a mild, fruity flavour and buttery after-taste.
More similar words: fruit, fruition, grapefruit, incongruity, recruit, equity, iniquity, ubiquity, inequity, antiquity, superfluity, ingenuity, assiduity, ambiguity, frugal, ruin, frustrate, cruise, ruined, frustration, altruism, altruistic, suit, suite, quite, guitar, suited, acquit, pursuit, circuit.