Sentencedict.com random good picture
1) Water from the Great Lakes is pumped to arid regions .
2) The desert is so arid that nothing can grow there.
3) He began to season the arid climate in the Middle East.
4) After several arid years, the company has started to become successful.
5) The pioneers hoped to transform the arid outback into a workable landscape.
6) Whole tracts of country, once fertile, have become arid.
7) My mind was arid, all inspiration gone.
8) We had to cross a large area of arid, featureless desert.
9) These trees will shield off arid winds and protect the fields.
10) Nothing grows in these arid regions.
11) She had given him the only joy his arid life had ever known.
12) I found his writing extremely arid.
13) Nothing grows in these arid conditions.
14) The surface of the moon is arid and lifeless.
15) The movement born as an alternative to the arid materialism of consumer culture is here hawked and promoted like any commercial venture.
16) But sustainability in such arid circumstances depends on sustainable populations which do not exceed the resources.
17) It sat forlornly in the middle of an arid coastal basin,[http://sentencedict.com/arid.html] lacking both a port and a railroad.
18) Religious and political authority were thus indistinguishable, arid leadership in the community was provided by the elected elders and pastors.
19) Arid tonight, feeling the exhilaration of survival himself, he was even more susceptible.
20) The concentration on arid and glacial regions was probably also partly instrumental in the development of climatic geomorphology.
21) Those that live in more arid climates have acquired water-conserving techniques.
22) The kibbutz is situated in an arid spot hundreds of feet below sea level, a feature highlighted in tourist brochures.
23) Public health significance arid the role of the community dietitian / nutritionist.
24) Many black Namibians are subsistence farmers who live in the arid borderlands.
25) On either side of each barrier it leaves similar pockets of high and low cloud cover, of arid and lush terrain.
26) And the engine heat was so intense we had to change the oil constantly, arid replace blown-out gaskets.
27) The pattern of light and dark areas represents variation in rock type and surface weathering in this arid region.
28) But equally important, learning about rabbits taught Miles, Evan, arid me more about people.
29) He really couldn't share the burden of campaigning any more arid took a back seat.
30) Because of the disease whole communities have had to leave fertile riverside villages and resettle in more arid areas.
More similar words: rid, bride, rider, ridge, ride on, get rid of, corridor, take pride in, arise, marine, parish, various, variety, bearings, a variety, scenario, variable, variation, comparison, primarily, a variety of, militarism, bear in mind, popularity, similarity, planetarium, by comparison, the proletariat, in comparison with, at regular intervals.