Random good picture Not show
1. Taking a brisk walk can often induce a feeling of well-being.
2. He set a brisk pace and we struggled to keep up.
3. The actress is walking at a brisk pace.
4. She went for a brisk walk to work off her frustration.
5. He goes for a brisk jog before work each morning.
6. He wants to brisk her up.
7. They set off at a brisk pace .
8. She began to read in a brisk, unemotional voice.
9. Business was brisk and they had sold out by midday.
10. Her voice was well pitched and brisk.
11. It's great to work outdoors during brisk fall days.
11. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
12. The new shop has been doing a brisk trade in cut - price clothes.
13. A brisk north-west wind swept across the region.
14. He moved at a brisk pace down the rue St Antoine.
15. Share prices fell back after brisk early trading.
16. The public bar was already doing a brisk trade .
17. He felt strangely exhilarated by the brisk, blue morning.
18. Brisk walking burns up more calories than slow jogging.
19. Vendors were doing a brisk trade in souvenirs.
20. The breeze was cool, brisk and invigorating.
21. She adopted a brisk businesslike tone.
22. Her brisk treatment of an almost taboo subject was a breath of fresh air.
23. The bidding was brisk and sales went well.
24. She answered him in a brisk(sentencedict.com), matter-of-fact tone.
25. The stalls and booths were doing a brisk trade.
26. Taking a brisk walk every morning is a great way to burn calories.
27. In this book, John Pemble takes a brisk trot through the history and mysteries of Venice.
28. A regular brisk walk will improve muscle tone .
29. When the horses reached the field they broke into a brisk trot.
30. His army years had stamped him with an air of brisk authority.