Sentencedict.com random good picture
(1) The monumental inscription is scarcely readable.
(2) This is an impeccably researched and very readable book.
(3) It is an excellent and highly readable account of the army today.
(4) The book is informative and highly readable.
(5) Her latest book is readable enough(sentence dictionary), but it can't hold a candle to her earlier work.
(6) More examples would have made the explanation more readable.
(7) The book is clear, readable and adequately illustrated.
(8) His books on diplomatic history were eminently readable.
(9) The essay should be a readable condensation of the recent scientific literature.
(10) I'd never apply the word' readable 'to any of his books.
(11) The figures should be clearly readable.
(12) Sir Ian provides an eminently readable and always scholarly account of these very diverse matters.
(13) Her articles are always readable and informative.
(14) It is readable, informative and thought-provoking.
(15) It is one of his best and most readable books.
(16) This is a very readable book, which will catch and keep the attention.
(17) The result is absorbing and highly readable.
(18) It is an immensely readable book, yet it treats its important subject with insight and responsibility.
(19) Anthony Storr is also very readable.
(20) These leaflets are written in a direct readable style.
(21) The intention is to make these publications easily readable with the objective of providing quick and basic answers to queries.
(22) It is the combination of wit and political analysis that makes his articles so readable.
(23) My secretary worked long hours translating my almost illegible writing into a typewritten and readable script.
(24) The two parties encode confidential data in a form that is not directly readable by the other party.
(25) Brierley's book has the merit of being both informative and readable.
(26) Robert Scopes presents both the principles and practical aspects in an easily comprehended, readable manner.
(27) The first step towards achieving this task is to use the information present in the machine readable dictionaries.
(28) The manual is attractively presented and good typography makes it readable.
(29) The name given to the relationship also helps to make the model readable.
(30) The Intimate Machine raises many issues concerning the social impact of computers in an invigorating and highly readable manner.
More similar words: affordable, formidable, avoidable, adaptable, commendable, dependable, breathable, reasonable, read, bread, tread, thread, spread, reader, breadth, reading, already, readily, get ready, dreaded, spread out, dreadful, readdress, already in, spread over, widespread, threadlike, readmission, able, cable.