Random good picture Not show
1. We leaned over a humpbacked stone bridge looking at the trout basking in the crystal water.
2. Her ugly appearance and wretched humpbacked addition is a perfect match, more it is to let the hunchback helps her raising two young teenage daughter.
3. A crescent in stone, the humpbacked bridge at Mostar spans the Neretva River in Yugoslavia's Bosnia-Hercegovina Republic.
4. Then the Lord added,'But your wife will be humpbacked.'
5. He is skinny, with hollow cheeks, humpbacked nose and thin lips.
5. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
6. Like that old humpbacked Richard. "
7. Well, smoking people will scare away fierce dogs because they are usually humpbacked and dogs will think they are taking stones.
8. Right then and there I called out, 'Oh Lord, a humpbacked woman would be a tragedy.
9. Right then and there I called out, 'Oh Lord, a humpbacked woman would be a tragedy. Please, Lord, give me the hump and let her be beautiful. '
10. Right then and there I called out, 'Oh Load, a humpbacked woman would be a tragedy.
11. Right then and there I called out,'Oh Lord, a humpbacked woman would a tragedy.
12. Activity: Swim with the Dolphins offers an exciting 60-minute humpbacked dolphins.
13. Having been detained for more than 16 months in American prison, the middle-aged and humpbacked Alex is now bending more.
14. At my birth I was shown my future bride, but was told, "Your wife will be humpbacked!"
More similar words: humpback, humpback whale, jump ball, jump bail, backed, backed up, unbacked, vacuum-packed, hunchbacked, loopback, drop back, snap back, snapback, keep back, sweepback, backpacker, packed, sacked, stacked, cracked, whacked, tracked, unpacked, jam-packed, ransacked, untracked, prepacked, jampacked, backer, bivouacked.