Sentencedict.com random good picture
1) The days are shortening now.
2) We discussed shortening the length of the course.
3) Cream well the brown sugar,(http://sentencedict.com/shortening.html) shortening and egg.
4) Cut the butter and shortening into small pieces, and add to the flour.
5) After 4 months, cardiac function was reassessed: fractional shortening and ejection fraction was 33% and 47%, respectively.
6) When the shortening is melted, turn off the heat and immediately add the chocolate.
7) Cream butter and shortening by beating in mixer bowl until smooth, 1 to 2 minutes using paddle attachment.
8) The company mixes engine oils, also shortening engines life spans.
9) Add the remaining flour mixture to the shortening mixture alternating with the beaten egg. Stir in gumdrop mixture.
10) One also welcomes the shortening of the intercessions as compared with the length of those found in the Roman canon.
11) Cream shortening, gradually adding sugar, egg and vanilla.
12) Add the remaining flour mixture to the shortening mixture alternating with the beaten egg.
13) You can improve your writing just by shortening some of these long sentences.
14) This problem can be solved by shortening distances between jumps or between the elements in a jumping lane.
15) So the best cure might lie in shortening the period when that is possible.
16) Shortening product life cycles and rapid product proliferation mean that investment in innovation is critical in global competition.
17) Cut in shortening with pastry blender or 2 knives until mixture is consistency of coarse oatmeal or tiny peas.
18) The international automobile industry is a typical case where shortening the product development lead time is recognized as a valuable competitive weapon.
19) But if the idea of a hefty loss unnerves you, consider shortening your maturities.
20) Helping a client towards independence, however, is certainly not a short-term solution to shortening interviews.
21) In separate bowl combine bananas, milk and lemon peel; add to shortening mixture. Stir in remaining ingredients.
22) Fishers favor increasing the minimum salmon size, and oppose shortening the season.
23) The required rate of work can be increased by shortening the time intervals.
24) Lastly, we might note the apparent similarity of this exercise to the traditional exercise of precis, the shortening of texts.
25) Everything they needed was already in the cupboard: flour, sugar, shortening, yeast, and other ordinary ingredients.
26) A further characteristic to aid a correct diagnosis is a marked shortening of the bloom stalks.
27) In the garden, warm colors move toward the eye, visually shortening distances.
28) In separate bowl combine bananas, milk and lemon peel; add to shortening mixture.
29) Indeed, small miracles have been achieved in improving efficiency, shortening in-patient stay and improving facilities for day-surgery.
30) Peter Chapple-Hyam's colt was virtually unopposed in the market, shortening up to 4-6 favourite after opening at evens.
More similar words: shorten, shortened, glistening, short, shorts, shortly, in short, shortage, cut short, short-term, portend, opening, evening, gardening, screening, happening, good evening, intervening, shore, peninsula, vortex, aborted, exhort, reporter, supporter, penitent, penitence, postmortem, post mortem, reportedly.